PDA

View Full Version : shoot in the hoof

jessbennett
01-16-2007, 03:53 PM
how was the shoot in vanderhoof guys and gals???

oldtimer
01-16-2007, 07:38 PM
Well Jess outside of me shooting the sh---its it was great and the Quesnel club did very well.
Bowhunter Masters Chris Harrington -- second to Don Bell
Layton Smith --- third to Chris Harrington
Bowhunter Unlimited-- James Landry Third
Open. Chris Wright FIRST and he is waiting for you. LOL

jessbennett
01-16-2007, 08:49 PM
congrads to you guys....... and you can let chris know im more than looking forward to it...... :twisted: heck its been a year since he and i competed together.... its going to be a good year i think..... had a couple of good rounds on sun in abby...... im really happy he went to open...........

jessbennett
01-16-2007, 08:54 PM
i enjoy competing against chris....... so without further adieu... BRING IT ON WILLYQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

swamper
01-16-2007, 10:34 PM
Are you going to come up to Prince on the 17/18th. Or maybe Quesnel the weekend after. I think we're all looking forward to the competition between you and Chris. And now that I'm feeling better maybe I'll be able to play a little more quitar with you around the fire this year.

jessbennett
01-16-2007, 11:11 PM
yep i should be to both with bells on......and am looking forward to the "campfire" this year also. i hope chris is looking forward to this year as much as i am....,:twisted:

jessbennett
01-16-2007, 11:12 PM
oh congrads on second this weekend chris..........

jessbennett
01-16-2007, 11:13 PM
and tank, congrads

willyqbc
01-17-2007, 01:32 AM
well what can i say Jess....we always seem to get into it pretty good and I doubt this year will be any different. I heard you came out of the gates well in Abby.....and I feel pretty good about my start in the hoof so......I'll be sitting quietly under an oak tree in P.G. with my six shooters strapped on....just waiting on you!!:)

Chris

P.S. how was Will D shooting this week-end?

jessbennett
01-17-2007, 05:35 AM
chris, will shot really well this weekend too. he shot two clean on sun as well. so.... while yer sitten under the oak, waiting on pg, watch out for falling acorns,and dont play with your six shooters because we wouldnt want an acorn lump on the head or a boo boo in yer foot.we wouldnt want to have you at less the 120 percent...............id feel guilty about hangin a licken on someone who wasnt at their best...:lol: dont get me wrong, i'll have to twist my own arm abit, but i'll still do it. just wont enjoy it quite as much thats all.....:twisted: :lol: