PDA

View Full Version : Questions - Answers

Bow Walker
01-13-2007, 09:59 AM
If anyone has questions concerning anything to do with archery - whether it be Traditional, Longbow, Crossbow, or Compound - start a thread here. There are plenty of knowledgeable people who can answer them.

If a question can't be answered by someone here we'll do some research and either get the answer or point you in the direction where you will get the information that you need.

Obviously willyqbc (Chris) knows what he is talking about, Eagle1 (Bill) is a pro shop owner and a qualified coach, brotherjack (Adam) can help you with crossbow questions, pus there are several "stick" shooters who frequent this site and they will be there-for-you I'm sure.

So....ask away!

Dan.

kyleklassen
11-11-2018, 09:34 PM
Thx Dan....great to have you guys here as a resource.

OutsyderBC
11-11-2018, 10:36 PM
11yrs old thread? This has to be a new record!

fuzzybiscuit
11-11-2018, 10:43 PM
11yrs old thread? This has to be a new record!

I dont know...Kyle's great at diggin up the oldies...

OutsyderBC
11-12-2018, 08:30 AM
I dont know...Kyle's great at diggin up the oldies...

Haha! Yes, I've seen that.

Post dates are your friend, Kyle! :cool:

You can always repost something similar yourself if you think it's relevant, mate.

wilkrat
11-28-2018, 08:24 PM
Hi there. New to the forum and to hunting. I’m interested in Crossbow hunting. Don’t have time to get good with a bow. Few people I talked about it all tried to talk me out of it. Even an archery shop owner saying that there’s no place to practice shooting with a crossbow and that it’s very restricted when it comes to hunting. Yet reading through the regulations at bclaws etc. I haven’t found anything except it should be over 150lb draw weight.

Does any of you hunt with crossbow around B.C.? Is there any range that allows them in Vancouver? Any good place to find out when and where they are actually allowed or forbidden?

Thank you very much!