PDA

View Full Version : laydown blind

Moe.JKU
07-25-2013, 08:15 PM
Hey so i was going to go across the border to get a laydown blind at cabelas. However i can't get there before good season opens up. Anyone know places besides wss that carries a cheap one. Ive been looking at they are all more than i want to spend when i go into other shops. I would like a sponsor of the site prefereable, but it might come down to money. I just refuse to buy any thing a wss unless its the only place open and i'm in a rush.

digger dogger
07-25-2013, 08:18 PM
Buy it at cabelas.com, then send it to ship happens, in Sumas..

pnbrock
07-25-2013, 08:27 PM
What he said.

heyblast
07-25-2013, 10:14 PM
Buy it the states. That's standard procedure and don't forget to bitch about the local Canadian retailers. That's how most on here roll. But if you care about our local retailers then support them, if they have what you want/need and it's a reasonable difference in price it should be a no brainer. When their gone we'll all take it the a-s in higher prices. Oh and I've made a complete 180 on WSS in Langley. They have made a huge inprovement at that store.

digger dogger
07-26-2013, 07:01 AM
Local retailers already give us a good bumdoggin, on the prices we have to pay.
Ordering online is WAY cheaper, and a 10 min drive to the border.(for me)
I'll spend my dough where I want thanx.
Hope you find a descent deal on your blind, Moe..

Moe.JKU
07-26-2013, 08:27 AM
Thanks guys i will see if i can get it shipped to there. I just don't have time to go all the way down to cabela's in the next month. Cheers, Moe.

Crazy_Farmer
07-26-2013, 09:01 AM
Got an extra final approach X2 used one season if you wanted.

Moe.JKU
07-26-2013, 10:19 AM
Pm inbound

pnbrock
07-29-2013, 09:46 PM
Nothing wrong with final approach layouts. Happy with mine.

Moe.JKU
07-29-2013, 11:57 PM
Yeah had a little mishap with the jeep this past weekend so i am out of the market for one now. will have to go another year without it, As my moose hunt is taking priority over everything this year. But ill just have to set up the makeshift one i did that year. Neoprene waders are good for staying dry tho laying in the mud with the cloth blanket things over me. Seemed to work well for me last year. As long as i'm out there i still have fun though. Thanks for your help guys.

lorneparker1
07-30-2013, 07:45 AM
. Neoprene waders are good for staying dry tho laying in the mud with the cloth blanket things over me..

That sounds super comfortable!

Lorne

Moe.JKU
07-30-2013, 08:37 AM

Lorne
Its not to bad,just lay down lots of tall grass first a burlap blanket down then lay down with a lounge lizard and toss another burlap over. Sometimes when money restricts me i got to be innovative.
It could be better but it works for now.

f350ps
07-30-2013, 01:19 PM

Lorne
There was a time when we hunted without layout blinds, short memory? K

BiG Boar
07-30-2013, 04:26 PM
I found a cheap second hand pine coffin for my wife, since she's not using it yet I hunt outta it! I just cut three holes near the head to watch and call from. Bit of a nucience to take in and out of the field and it gets dirty, but I figure it will be real dirty some day!

pnbrock
07-30-2013, 04:58 PM
Nothing but the best for your sweetie hey Dave!!

BiG Boar
07-30-2013, 10:42 PM
Just trying to help out a fellow hunter.

digger dogger
07-30-2013, 10:56 PM
and it gets dirty, but I figure it will be real dirty some day!

new sigline incoming!

Moe.JKU
07-30-2013, 11:05 PM
haha well as bad as it sounds It did help. I realized i had some plywood laying around, that can be made into something in between your idea BB and the blind that was made on here a little while ago.
Cheers.