PDA

View Full Version : E-Z Pull Trigger assist

rocksteady
12-31-2006, 03:18 PM
Saw an ad for these on the Outdoor Channel when at the inlaws.

http://www.ezpulltriggerassist.com/

Anybody own / use one ??

Looks like a good alternative to taking my guns to the gunsmith, however $40 American seems a little steep for what you get..

Chuck
01-13-2007, 12:28 PM
I can see "how" this thing will work, but someone has to buy one and tell others if it's just another gimmick or not.

todbartell
01-13-2007, 12:45 PM
like the barrel donut, this looks to be another gimmick. might be useful on Ruger rifles though :lol:

Rod
01-13-2007, 02:39 PM
I think I would spend the money on a more conventional method to improve your trigger. You can pick up an aftermarket trigger for most rifles that are not adjustable and install it yourself.

Manufacturers leave lots of safety room to counteract American style lawsuits so if you have an adjustable trigger you can lighten it up a bit and more importantly adjust the creep.

If you are not comfortable doing it yourself find a local smith and have him set it to around 3lbs with as little creep and overtravel as he can while maintaining a safe gun.

In my experience a lot of poor shooting rifles can be made to shoot a lot better by having the trigger worked on. Bedding/floating etc. can help but a good trigger is key to those clover leaf groups.

My $0.02

Gateholio
01-13-2007, 03:56 PM
OMG that is so ghey........