PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Wishes

dave
12-21-2006, 01:13 PM
Best wishes to all of you for a a great Christmas and a wonderful New Years. Hopefully you will all find a little time to get out to the woods or the marsh during the holidays.

Murder
12-21-2006, 01:16 PM
Best wishes to all of you for a a great Christmas and a wonderful New Years. Hopefully you will all find a little time to get out to the woods or the marsh during the holidays.

I know I will :twisted:

Merry Christmas to all. Best wishes. Hope Santa brings you some new hunting toys. I asked him for ammo. I seem to spend more on ammo than guns/optics.

Marc
12-21-2006, 01:19 PM
Santa is bringing me a cammo outfit this christmas

The Dawg
12-21-2006, 01:25 PM
I wanted to send some sort of holiday greeting to you people, but it is so difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone. So I met with my attorney yesterday, and on his advice I wish to say the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, nonaddictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that ours is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.
By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Disclaimer: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a significant number of electrons were slightly inconvenienced.

rocksteady
12-21-2006, 02:46 PM
Best to all on the site, be safe, enjoy the times with family/friends and hope that your stuckings are stuffed with hunting paraphenalia.....

Mini_Me
12-21-2006, 05:30 PM
I hope Santa doesn't check his list twice and gets me a bow case.

Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza and Happy New Years!

frenchbar
12-21-2006, 05:39 PM
Seasons greetings to you all, and all the best to ya in the new year.

Ian F.
12-21-2006, 10:38 PM
The same to you Dave, your family and everyone here.

With any luck under the tree will be the toys we all crave, for afterall the boy never leaves, only the price of the toys changes.

very best,

Ian

bsa30-06
12-21-2006, 10:47 PM
Happy holidays everyone, all the best in the new year.

kishman
12-21-2006, 10:58 PM
I wanted to send some sort of holiday greeting to you people, but it is so difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone. So I met with my attorney yesterday, and on his advice I wish to say the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, nonaddictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2007, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that ours is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.
By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Disclaimer: No trees were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a significant number of electrons were slightly inconvenienced.

LMAO!! If it weren't so true...

MERRY CHRISTMAS
EVERYONE

cowboy-up69
12-21-2006, 11:20 PM
Happy Holidays everybody! Have a good one, but remember, DONT drink and drive!!!

Blacktail
12-21-2006, 11:54 PM
best of the season to all :lol:

from the Blacktail Family8)

CHilko21
12-21-2006, 11:58 PM
Merry Christmas, Happy New Years and all the rest to everyone. I hope everyone has a great holiday, and good luck for hunting/fishing in the new year. All the best to everybody, and hopefully all your much wanted hunting goodies are under the tree on monday morning.

Dano
12-22-2006, 12:25 AM
Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and all the best for you in the New Year!!!
Anyone else off over the holidays? I'm off after tommorrrow until the 4th of Jan., lots of plans already to get out and enjoy the time off!
Dan

craigchaplin
12-22-2006, 12:37 AM
Merry x-mas everyone! Half day tommorrow and then off fer 4 days!!!
Might even get in a hunt on saturday! Hope santa brings everybody some new toys.