PDA

View Full Version : Hunting Mulies Around Clinton,BC

Mulie_Hunter
09-23-2004, 09:14 PM
Hi I live in Salmon Arm I usaully go hunting mulies in region 5 in september and then again in november but this year the 4 point season has been made shorter :cry: . So I'm planning on spending some time in the okanagan hunting mulies I've never hunted there before so I was just wondering if anybody might be able to spare me some info. Thanks

3kills
09-24-2004, 01:28 AM
there can be some big mulies in that area...i would say if u can get some permissoin to hunt some private property...

puppychow
09-25-2004, 11:11 AM
:) In Clinton , try the Green Lake area, just as you get into town turn left up Kelly Lake Road and head west. Follow the roads to your right. If my memory is correct the road system goes through the mountains behind the township and comes out 14 miles north of Clinton at the Big Bar Ranch. Also, about 3 miles north of Clinton there is a range of mountains to the right. There use to be a ranch that leads to Milk Mountain. The ranch was named the Pollard Ranch. The name might have changed , but ask the locals. The whole area between Clinton and 100 Mile House has many access roads to both the south and north ranges. Good Luck! Puppy.

Mulie_Hunter
09-25-2004, 02:42 PM
Thanks for the info puppy!

timbergiants
10-08-2004, 01:45 PM
I've seen decent bucks above the Fraser River off that gravel road that goes west from Clinton towards the Fraser