PDA

View Full Version : Layout blind question

edgy
01-27-2013, 07:37 AM
Cabelas in the states currently has the Cabelas Northern Flight Mobile One layout blind on sale for $99, however it is only available in the solid brown fabric, not in the camo pattern. Never having used or owned a layout, I was just wondering if it is worth buying one in brown, or if I should hold out and wait for the camo patterns to arrive, which will obviously not be on sale and will cost more. Any advice would be appreciated, I think $99 is a smokin deal on a layout, but is it worth it for the brown fabric???

digger dogger
01-27-2013, 08:04 AM
I have the same layout,(camo) brown won't be an issue if you stuff the blind properly.
If done right, you shouldn't be able to see fabric.
I also have the layout that is the next step up from cabelas line of layouts.
IMO the more expencive one is better to lay in.(more room, cleanout hatch for mud, shells ect.
The $99 layout is easy to pack on ur back, if you have a long walk to the fields, marsh, ect..

Both have there pro and cons, but I do prefer the $149 version over the $99 blind..

f350ps
01-27-2013, 10:18 AM
It really doesn't matter about the colour, once you mud them up they all look the same. K

lorneparker1
01-27-2013, 05:19 PM
It really doesn't matter about the colour, once you mud them up they all look the same. K

X2. I actually prefer the khaki color, because in bare fields or on beachs where there is no stubble they blend in better then the camo.

Lorne