PDA

View Full Version : Unread/read posts in catagories

NovemberBravo
01-07-2013, 07:22 PM
The title may be a little hard to understand but what I am saying is that when you are looking through the categories (mainland B.C. bowhunting etc.) it is supposed to tell you if there are unread posts in it or not and who the last poster was. This is does not work. Not that this really matters but it would be nice to be fixed.

The Dawg
01-07-2013, 07:25 PM
Click on "new posts" on the main page

NovemberBravo
01-07-2013, 07:45 PM
It works I just like to be able to look at the categories right off the bat. I just thought I would put it out there that it wasn't working to well for me.

moosinaround
01-07-2013, 07:56 PM
It works I just like to be able to look at the categories right off the bat. I just thought I would put it out there that it wasn't working to well for me.
Geese, sorry to hear that??!! It lowers your enjoyment of the HUNTING forum?? Moosin

NovemberBravo
01-07-2013, 08:11 PM
No it doesnt I just thought I would post it. HBC is still great and it doesn't take away from it it would just be cool to get it fixed.

I don't mean to sound like a complainer just trying to make the site better.

Johnny G1
01-07-2013, 08:45 PM
Notice it numerous times myself this week, something wrong some where with site, Just my thoughts.

spink
01-20-2013, 11:45 PM
Can you screen shot what you mean? I can't figure out where you're talking about.