PDA

View Full Version : Want to do some fishin'

magicarrowman
11-30-2006, 11:40 PM
Just curious, but has anybody done any fishing around the Fraser Valley recently??? Since hunting season is almost over with, my focus has now shifted towards fishing. Now I know we got a dump of snow recently, and when I was out around the 23rd, the rivers looked pretty ugly!!( around Harrison Lk. ) Are any of the lakes producing any nice fish?? Has anyone attempted for some steelies on the Chehalis/Weaver/Vedder/Chilliwack???
Any feedback would be great, cause' I just got to get out and do something outdoors!!

~T-BONE~
12-01-2006, 01:45 PM
Stealhead are slow now through til about mid feb. in my opinion. After that all hell seems to break loose and fishin is good. I tend to loose patience quick when they ain't bitting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sparkymacker
12-01-2006, 05:53 PM
How is the Vedder suposed to be for Steelhead this year Tbone? I used to fish Spences Bridge a lot, but it has been so slow the last few years I gave up. I really miss river fishing and the Vedder is only 2 1/2 hours from here.

abbyfireguy
12-04-2006, 07:42 PM
Steelhead will most probably be off last years awesome days...
Fraser and Harrison are still showing sturgeon,but darn cold unless you have a heater in your boat...

~T-BONE~
12-04-2006, 08:34 PM
Steelhead will most probably be off last years awesome days... Tough for me to say, my experience only goes back the last 6 years! I've always wondered about the Lilloette river in the spring? Any bites?