PDA

View Full Version : Cool

Elkhound
11-27-2006, 11:22 AM
Cool. A new title to this section. So what kind of canines does everybody like to hunt?:)

Steeleco
11-27-2006, 12:10 PM
I've been hunting for a canine for some time, many a breed has been read about and questions asked. Then Lady luck happend by and Mainlandhunter had what I wanted all along. She likely won't hunt much, other than the coons in my yard, but she's fitting in good already. Thanks Ray!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/steeleco/IMG_1261.jpg

lip_ripper00
11-27-2006, 12:12 PM
Cool. A new title to this section. So what kind of canines does everybody like to hunt?:)
the ones that scavange garbage cans:twisted:

Elkhound
11-27-2006, 12:41 PM
Nice pup David......Ray seems like a straight up guy to me.

Marc
11-27-2006, 08:59 PM
I figured I'd try changing up the name of the forum and moved it down the list to see if it would stop the spammers but they still posted in this forum. There must be some kind of tag somwhere that they home in on it. I've banned a half dozen spammers and deleted 3 post today alone.

Marc.

bsa30-06
11-27-2006, 10:02 PM
Good lookin pup you got there David.

Elkhound
11-27-2006, 10:50 PM
I figured I'd try changing up the name of the forum and moved it down the list to see if it would stop the spammers but they still posted in this forum. There must be some kind of tag somwhere that they home in on it. I've banned a half dozen spammers and deleted 3 post today alone.

Marc.

No luck eh Marc? I wonder why it's just this section?

Marc
11-27-2006, 10:56 PM
Well I figured something out. I've got the dog section that you need to have the thread moderated now before it will be posted so it has to go through one of the mods before anyone else can see it. This is just for the dog section as all the spam was being filtered here.

Elkhound
11-27-2006, 11:08 PM
Well I figured something out. I've got the dog section that you need to have the thread moderated now before it will be posted so it has to go through one of the mods before anyone else can see it. This is just for the dog section as all the spam was being filtered here.

Interesting.......that should work. But now Steelco won't have anything to do at 4am:lol:

Steeleco
11-28-2006, 12:05 AM
I've always got something to do!!! Sometimes I even work :lol: :lol:

mainland hunter
11-28-2006, 02:59 PM
youre gonna have to send me the odd pic of her as she's growing up. her mom is back to normal not missing her pups anymore.

3kills
11-29-2006, 11:31 PM
david nice lookin pup i really wanted that puppy but just didnt wanna a great big dog yet...maybe when she has some puppies in a few year :)...we did get a dog today however and she is the cutest lil thing ever i will post some pics of her later...