PDA

View Full Version : Bow shops

timberhunter
11-05-2006, 09:13 PM
Can anyone put some links up for bows shops that carry mathews bows. I'm looking for shops in vancouver/vancouver island.
I'd like to see a site that has prices and pictures of the switchback xt.

Thanks
Marc

JohnS
11-05-2006, 10:03 PM
P&R Archery Slocan Valley Ken is a awesome guy he can get the Mathews bows. if ya want a phone number drop me a PM

Bow Walker
11-06-2006, 09:49 AM
Island Outfitters here in Vict.............you'll be looking at $1,000.00 (or near enough) and that's before taxes:eek:

Shoot Bill an email - he'll get a price for you. hagelljuice@shaw.ca (this is Janis, you'll get a quicker return)

Or you can email Mike and/or Rhonda at Specialty Shooting Sports Outdoors - they can get them in for you and will give you a price beforehand as well. ssso@telus.net

Also try Trophybook Archery in Sask. http://www.trophybookarchery.com

Onesock
11-06-2006, 10:05 AM
What? What?

greybark
11-06-2006, 08:26 PM
:lol: Hey Timberhunter , Try Hubsports in Abbotsford .They have a large selection of bows in stock and several of their staff are well informed .
---- 604 859 8316 ------

REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab On --

timberhunter
11-06-2006, 08:45 PM
What? What?

Easy there Kirk, I've always shot compound and traditional equipment. I just don't let you guys see me doing it, cause you'll all tease me :lol:

Marc

Eagle1
11-06-2006, 09:15 PM
Can anyone put some links up for bows shops that carry mathews bows. I'm looking for shops in vancouver/vancouver island.
I'd like to see a site that has prices and pictures of the switchback xt.

Thanks
Marc

Shops arn't allowed to post prices on their web sites for Mathews,PSE and Hoyt bows.

Trophybook Archery is a dist of Mathews for shops and also sells to the public { only one tax }

The Switchback xt will run you about $1000.00 to $1200.00 depending on dealer, what about a Mathews Quiver? They mount real nice on the bow.

I don't deal with bows and arrows { shafts } as its to tough to compete with the USA and our dollar. I will make custom{cat} strings and fletch shafts and set up and help super tune your bow, time permiting.

4pointer91
11-24-2006, 10:44 AM
Back Country Sports in Summerland (1-250-460-0256) sells Mathew's Switchback XT's, upper end Hoyts, Martin Bengals and bowhunting supplies.