PDA

View Full Version : photos deleted why?

SHOT44
02-03-2012, 06:58 PM
So i started a thread with some pictures of a buck last night then today they were deleted by photo bucket.....why did this happen? anyone know?

Mr. Dean
02-03-2012, 07:04 PM
Talk to them [photobucket].

coach
02-03-2012, 07:06 PM
Strange - I had issues with my pictures because so many people were viewing them that I exceeded bandwidth for the free account and now have to buy the "Pro" version. I see you re-posted your pics and they worked - so it's a different issue. Did you move them around within your photobucket or create a new album within your album? If so, the img code may have changed.

CanuckShooter
02-03-2012, 07:07 PM
So i started a thread with some pictures of a buck last night then today they were deleted by photo bucket.....why did this happen? anyone know?

It might have something to do with the number of pics you have on photobucket, I saw another post somewhere about this and you will need more bandwidth on PB.

Steeleco
02-03-2012, 07:31 PM
If you moved them within your PB account the link to here will be broken, if they are still viewable within your PB account, that's likely what happened.

SHOT44
02-03-2012, 07:36 PM
thanks guys...makes sense i did move the pictures to a different album last night

Sitkaspruce
02-03-2012, 08:56 PM
With PB, you need to make sure your albums are private, so that way, nobody can search through them. And if you like the picture with the IMG, then they are only on the site.

Cheers

SS