PDA

View Full Version : Why cant I post pictures?

tmac
01-28-2012, 01:10 AM
I want to post a couple pictures but they wont upload. Can anyone help me?

lip_ripper00
01-28-2012, 01:58 AM
http://www.huntingbc.ca/forum/showthread.php?75851-A-step-by-step-guide-to-posting-pictures-(with-pictures) hope this helps

Bow Walker
01-28-2012, 11:21 AM
I use Firefox as a browser and it will not let me load pics. Something in either the program or this forum doesn't let me do it.

I keep a copy of Internet Explorer around just to upload and include pics into threads.

BernDawg
01-28-2012, 02:49 PM
First off you have to make sure it's not too big. I think the limit is 750Kb. You can get the size down by cropping or "re-size" in the windows photo editor. Then you should be able to up load it to the gallery by clicking on "upload picture" then browse then double click on the pic.
Once it's up loaded and in the gallery you have to right click on it and look at the url in the picture properties. Copy and paste the url into your post and it should show up.
I just figured all this out last week.....

BearStump
01-28-2012, 02:58 PM
I was frustrated with not being able to put up pictures for a couple years. then I just took some advice that sounded easy and it was.

1. go to "photobucket"
2.open an account. (its really easy and takes like 5 minutes)
3.click on the green "upload photos" button
4.upload as many of the pics from your pc as you want.
5. when you want to post a pic here, just copy and paste the img code. and the picture will show up.

bowhunterbruce
01-28-2012, 03:33 PM
x2,its easy,fast when ya do mutiples,great place to store your pics,just incase your computer ever dies on ya.and the best part is
even a rookie computer dude like me figured it out

I was frustrated with not being able to put up pictures for a couple years. then I just took some advice that sounded easy and it was.

1. go to "photobucket"
5. when you want to post a pic here, just copy and paste the img code. and the picture will show up.

Calamity
01-28-2012, 07:52 PM
If only it was this easy! I've spent over an hour messing around editing pic size on my Photobucket account and the darn forum robot keeps telling me that my pics are too big! I can only upload teeny weeny things that would require a magnifying glass to view! So aggravating.

tmac
01-29-2012, 01:50 PM
http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh574/toddmacm/DSCF6004.jpg

tmac
01-29-2012, 01:51 PM
is that how i have to add all my pictures?

BearStump
01-29-2012, 08:35 PM
If only it was this easy! I've spent over an hour messing around editing pic size on my Photobucket account and the darn forum robot keeps telling me that my pics are too big! I can only upload teeny weeny things that would require a magnifying glass to view! So aggravating.

you have to mess with the pic size and crap when puting the picture on this site but if your pic is already on photobucket all you have to do is hold your cursor over the pic and a list will pop up. pick the bootom choice (I think it says copy img code) and its just a copy paste thing to your post here.

Foxton Gundogs
01-30-2012, 09:08 AM

1. go to "photobucket"

I copy/paste the pix directly but it works well and is easy. I keep my "little" number when I resize close to 300 and it seems to work every time

buford19
01-30-2012, 02:41 PM
When using photobucket, how do you get the picture to show up on the thread, instead of the img code. When I copy the pictures it just copy the img code, so the person who is reading the thread has to open the code. Also how do you put more then one photo on a single thread at one time?

Shooter
01-30-2012, 07:29 PM
When using photobucket, how do you get the picture to show up on the thread, instead of the img code. When I copy the pictures it just copy the img code, so the person who is reading the thread has to open the code. Also how do you put more then one photo on a single thread at one time?

If you are copying the IMG code then a picture will show up after you click to actually post your post. The pic wont show until you click "post".

Like this, all I did was post the IMG code here.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/tnlpinkney/P1030619.jpg

frenchbar
01-30-2012, 08:03 PM
copy and add pic to post ..drop curser or the line below your first copied pic..and copy and paste your pic ..i beleive you can do up to 5 .

91Jason91
01-30-2012, 08:40 PM
http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh574/toddmacm/DSCF6004.jpg

Lol Beauty pic

SHOT44
02-02-2012, 08:27 PM
http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj600/shot444/P1010248.jpg