PDA

View Full Version : lATE SEASON BOWHUNT/4th ANNUAL RENDELL CK DINNER

greybark
09-19-2006, 04:53 PM
:) The 4th annual Rendell Ck Dinner will be held at the Rendell Ck Ranch north of Rock Creek on Sat the 2nd of Dec .
8-) This Dinner takes place during the late season Whitetail Deer Archery hunt during which the last part of the Rut is on and more often then not snow conditions make for a quality hunt with lots of action .
:lol: The Menu and Dinner details can be seen at www.kics.bc.ca/tbbc (http://www.kics.bc.ca/tbbc)
---------------- ALL BOWHUNTERS ARE WELCOME-------------
----------INQUIRIES -- E-MAIL greybark@shaw.ca------------

greybark
09-30-2006, 10:36 AM
:) Hey 3/4 Slam , Welcome to you and your three partners for the Rendell Ck Dinner and WT hunt . For any assistance or info feel free to contact me . Looking foward to seeing you there !!!! We are up 47 attendies so far ...

REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab On --

Beaverhunter
10-04-2006, 06:54 PM
I guess I need to switch hunting areas now that an open invite has been posted on the internet.

greybark
10-09-2006, 11:43 AM
:) Hey Beaverhunter , I don`t know why you have to switch areas . The bowhunters participating in this late season hunt and the Rendell Ck Dinner have been doing so for a lot of years , some of us over 35 years .
8-) It didn`t affect you then , why should it affect you now ?
:) You are welcome to the Dinner and a unique evening .

greybark
11-05-2006, 03:21 PM
:lol: Hey Sealevel . You and your buddies are welcome to the Dinner . Please let me know how many in your group for planning purposes . A reminder that ALL BOWHUNTERS are welcome .
:lol: Bring your game calls for the Calling Competition and win great prizes
:lol: Main list draw and raffle prizes now on the TBBC website(above) .

REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab On -

greybark
11-12-2006, 07:26 PM
:lol: OK , We are up to 63 bowhunters and have room for 12 more . I am leaving for Rendell on tues with 100 lbs Baby Back Ribs and 500+ Prawns . If you wish to book in ph 604 824 1493 and leave a msg - It will get to me ..Info on TBBC web site above ..