PDA

View Full Version : new bowtech tribute arrived

pupper
08-26-2006, 01:46 PM
well after arriving home from my honeymoon this week I was pleased to see my new tribute arrived! This thing is sweet. very fast, very accurate and a joy to shoot.
I am getting my sights all dialed in for my archery elk hunting trip to the kootenays. I will let you know what I harvest.:lol:

swamper
08-26-2006, 02:29 PM
Congrats Justin on both the new bride and the new toy. Sorry I couldn't make the wedding but I'm sure you understand. Things have been getting better here. Seeing lots of bears lately, 2 in the back yard on Thursday, right by the 20 yard bag.

Heading out to our favorite deer spot next weekend in hopes of putting a deer in the barn.

Good luck on the elk hunt. Take lots of pictures.

Jetboater
08-26-2006, 02:48 PM
bought the wife one three days ago, very nice bow!!!!

Bow Walker
08-27-2006, 10:14 AM
well after arriving home from my honeymoon this week I was pleased to see my new tribute arrived! This thing is sweet. very fast, very accurate and a joy to shoot.
I am getting my sights all dialed in for my archery elk hunting trip to the kootenays. I will let you know what I harvest.:lol:
Post a few pics of your setup pup, as we always say around here.........

pupper
08-28-2006, 10:43 PM
everything is dialed nice for broadheads!

I will post some pics when I get back from my trip.

jessbennett
08-29-2006, 06:01 AM
congrats pupper on the new bow...:lol: and see you in the kookenays in a few days....:)

levind
09-12-2006, 01:56 PM
were did you guys buy your bowtechs and were you able to shoot them before buying them. i'm very interested in getting one also.

Bow Walker
09-12-2006, 07:24 PM
Where are you? If you're in Vict. or area you can handle some at Island Outfitters on Douglas St...........just South of Saanich Rd.

levind
09-12-2006, 09:04 PM
i'm in vancouver. don't get to the island much but i will have to keep that in mind if i am ever there as i really would like to try one out. if you guys don't mind how much did you pay for yours. you can even pm me it you don't want to post the price.

thanks
kevin

Bow Walker
09-13-2006, 09:34 AM
levind........Try Specialty Shooting Sports Outdoors. Mike may have one that you can "handle.

shoot to kill
09-13-2006, 10:22 AM
Hub Sports carries BowTech, go see them they will let you handle the bows.

Franko Manini
09-13-2006, 10:51 AM
Where are you? If you're in Vict. or area you can handle some at Island Outfitters on Douglas St...........just South of Saanich Rd.

Unless you're a lefty, then it takes weeks to get one in, and you ahve to commit to purchaing it. Sucks to shoot left handed. I learned to shoot right handed with a rifle because of this problem, but I just can;t get used to shooting right handed with a bow.

Bow Walker
09-13-2006, 01:35 PM
Too true! My "little" brother is a southpaw and it is a job getting what you want (as a lefty) either on the Island or in the Lower Mainland.

BCLongshot
09-15-2006, 09:54 PM
Congrats ! I think you should have a reception just for the HBC people ?