PDA

View Full Version : finally the new machine has arrived

jessbennett
08-24-2006, 06:28 AM
finally my new ultra elite hoyt has arrived. what a work of art this thing is....8) i shot it a couple of times and i tell ya its the smoothest steadyest shooting bow ive ever shot. (just my opinion in my short archery career:lol: ) sure soon enough wife will ask who i love more.......and well......... heheheheeh:tongue: of cours my wife........

willyqbc
08-24-2006, 07:50 AM
right on Jess...glad the new addition to the family has finally arrived for ya!
Did you get it with the 2000's or the 3000's? Only reason I ask is if you got the 3000's and suddenly start to struggle for no reason you can figure out...look to the limbs. I finally figured out where all my struggles of late have been coming from. those long limbs are so spongy at the ends that they actually were flexing at full draw causing horrible inconsistency, Sam said my cams were rotating back and forth when I was allready anchored. I only realized it because i bought a used protec with the 2000's and suddenly found a solid wall and went back to driving tacks first time out. Not saying you will have a problem with them...just something to watch for if you suddenly have problems you can't explain!!

Enjoy the new toy!

Chris

Bow Walker
08-24-2006, 09:16 AM
How about a couple pics of your new baby Jess??

jessbennett
08-24-2006, 05:49 PM
Chris,

it has the 3000's on it........ i'll have to keep an eye on it... thanks for the info...... im kinda in hunting mode right now...... hey wanna go on an elk trip next week?????the guy that was going with me backed out by the sounds of it.:mad: