PDA

View Full Version : Drop Away Rest!

Dirty
08-19-2006, 09:33 PM
Today I purchased a NAP dropaway 4000 rest. I shot it tonight and noticed an immediate improvement in my shooting. My groupings are now consistently within 2 inches max. Tonight I also split the shaft of one arrow with another shot. I was very happy with the shot, except the fact that i destroyed an arrow. I would definitely recommend a dropaway rest to any shooter. I should mention the dropaway 4000 also took only 10 minutes to set up.

Stone Sheep Steve
08-19-2006, 10:22 PM
Don't have a drop-away(yet) but I accidently did the Robin Hood thing the other day from 30yds. It was definitely an accident as I just picked up a bow for the first time a month and a half ago. I was a little PO'd as well as I was already getting low on arrows as the learning curve is steep when you first start out. Up to this point I hadn't even damaged a nock:roll:
http://usera.imagecave.com/BrentT/Picture026.jpg

I finally got in tune with my Whisker Biscuit.
SSS

endtimerwithabow
08-20-2006, 07:57 PM
I picked up a whisker bisket and 12 carbon arrows friday and shot on sat and I noticed a improvemnt in my grouping right away using the bisket maybe next time Ill pick up a drop away and give it a try.

The 'Hummer'
08-20-2006, 10:32 PM
I've had good success with Trophy Taker drop away rests on both my target & hunting bows.

calvin L
08-21-2006, 07:09 AM
stone sheep don't bitch I have been shooting for 12 year and never had a had this happen to me . I alway try to do it to another one's arrow LOL.
Good shooting boy's