PDA

View Full Version : 3-D National Results

swamper
08-06-2006, 03:11 PM
Does anyone know if there is a site where the 3-D National scores are being posted. My hunting partner and his wife and son are shooting and I am interested in seeing how they are doing.

sealevel
08-06-2006, 03:17 PM
The bowzone was supposed to but nothing is up on there.

oldtimer
08-07-2006, 07:29 AM
Chris, Willy wasn't doing great and I think Sam is close to second place. Michael is apparently blowing the opposition away with scores of 190/200, 196/200, and 198/200. He is doing this all by himself, no help.
Chris says the course is unbelievably long and you are way out there at the end like a mile !! heat is also a factor but Chris told me last nite that he just did not prepare properly.
I believe Michael to be the high scores of the entire shoot.

swamper
08-07-2006, 02:38 PM
I can't believe that with all of the technology available that the results have not been posted.

oldtimer
08-07-2006, 04:31 PM
Hot off the press ( from Sammy 99 by phone ) Willy came in 11th, Samantha came in 3rd by a tie breaker ( 1x ) Cael armstrong came in 2nd by 1 point, Kevin Reimer came in 1st in unlimited, Al Camsell came in 1st in open and Sandy Watson came in 3rd. and >>>>>>>>>>>>>> MY GRANDSON Came in first with a 778/800 which just happend to be the high score for the entire Nationals.:grin: :grin:
I am sure WillyQ will give a better report when he gets back. Mike

sealevel
08-07-2006, 04:35 PM
sounds like the bc team did pretty good so far ! :grin:there will be a few more i think :grin::grin:

Bow Walker
08-07-2006, 07:55 PM
That kind of shooting by a "grandson" is just phenomenal!! Come to think of it that kind of shooting by anyone is to be congratulated and posted far and wide.

bsa30-06
08-07-2006, 08:35 PM
Sounds like the youngster is a natural,be a proud grandpa oldtimer.Congrats to all who participated.

CHilko21
08-08-2006, 01:06 PM
Okay, I gotta brag a little bit here, cause my brother went to Nationals, and did pretty well for himself. :)

Kirby
08-08-2006, 01:41 PM
Congrats to the boys. Anybody know how Jess did? He should have been right up there. Chilko21, whos the brother? He shoot much 3-d? And congrats to him.

Kirby

jessbennett
08-08-2006, 09:26 PM
kirby, Jess had a horrible weekend. :mad: :redface: . was not impressed with the course layout, the concession was horrible, everytime you went to get a drink or something to eat, they were out of everything. imagine 40degrees celcius and run out of water.:mad: on a positive note the food was good at the dinnder(was catered). shot with a good group of guys on sat and sun but i have never shot in a slower moving group in my life........ believe me the 2 min per person per stake rule was definately no enforced. the hardest course out in the sun, and 40 above, took my group 4 hours and 45 min to finish the 20 (yes i said 20) target side....... (the c course). the b course was 4 hours and 20 min, d course was 4 hours, and finally on sunday after the pain of my horrible performance on the previous day, i was grouped with a great group oif guys 2 from alberta, dean mancini from abbotsford, and myself and we shot really well, nice and quick at targets, had fun and joked here and there and we were done in about 2 hours. .. actually we tore it up , but it was to little to late. actually got brave n the last day and shot with my back tension release (being not too concerned with score at this point)and let me tell ya im a changed man. i will never shoot a caliper for target again. once i got the hang of it, i got soo comfortable with it and it definately helped me make some points back. oh well next year... new bow will be here by early next week and going to start shooting paper. anyone know if there is a mail match this year??and chilko 21 who is your brother?eric?

CHilko21
08-16-2006, 04:32 PM
Congrats to the boys. Anybody know how Jess did? He should have been right up there. Chilko21, whos the brother? He shoot much 3-d? And congrats to him.

Kirby

Eric Berkelaar...he shot in theHunter Finger category.

CHilko21
08-16-2006, 04:33 PM
Yup, that's my brother.

jessbennett
08-16-2006, 06:22 PM
chilko, right on. yes your brother did very well for himself. glad some of us from the cariboo were on their game(excluding me):cry: , oh well next year. now must concentrate on hunting..... :twisted: .