PDA

View Full Version : Red Deer Fish and Game Club

Hilgy
08-01-2006, 10:55 PM
I will be moving to Red deer in a coulpe weeks and was wondering if anyone has any info on any fish and game clubs out that way. I figure that would be a good way to meet some like minded people in the area. I know that I have made some of my best friends at my club here in Nanaimo and will miss spending time there.

Donkey
08-28-2006, 01:28 PM
In regards to a fish and game club in Red Deer there is. I live in Medicine Hat and went to a traditional 3-d shoot on there property last year. great group of guys and gorgeous property. I am also moving to Red Deer tired of commuting for work every 15 days. But check out the club real nice and is about 20 min outside of town near Pine Lake

srupp
01-06-2007, 08:33 PM
There are a couple of EXELLENT guys on HuntshootBC...Springer and SX2 who live in Red Deer..I was out there this fall for a whitetail hunt...shot a beuaty 150ish buck....wonderful place to live everyon was friendly..loved it lots of moose deer ..birds...

STEVEN

The Hermit
01-07-2007, 10:44 AM
Lots of awesome hunting around there too!

sealevel
01-07-2007, 11:05 AM
March 3-4-5 in reddeer there is a sportsman show at the i think is called sportsman place or smething like that thehttp://www.albertaalliedarchers.com/ there is also a awesome indoor 3d shoot i will be attending. Its kind of a big sindigg.