PDA

View Full Version : nationals

jessbennett
07-29-2006, 05:53 PM
alright boys and girls whos going to the nationals.... everyone ready to show canada where the gold is comin to??:grin: anyone shooting open class???

Wildman
07-30-2006, 08:20 AM
My bet is a guy named Mark is going to win!

mark
07-30-2006, 09:57 AM
thanks for the compliment but i dont feel like showing off this year!

PGKris
07-30-2006, 01:07 PM
Where are they this year? I wish. No time no money. We'll see ya down the road.
Kris

willyqbc
07-30-2006, 04:09 PM
We will be there and I believe that B.C. will have a bunch of contenders for gold.

That fellow named Mark (washtock) should certainly bring it home barring anything catastrophic. there is a young recurver by the Name of Cael Armstrong from our club here that has got to be the big favourite in his category, The two ladies who made team B.C. in ladies bowhunter unlimited category, my wife and Christine Riemer, will be battling each other for gold in my opinion. In the ladies open I believe Loni Mancini will be right up there for a medal. There is a young lady from Greenwood by the name of Rowena Nelson who is virtually untouchable in her category and will most likely be bringing home the gold. My little guy likewise has been very dominant and should bring home the gold as well. I think Rowena's father Stan will take home the gold in hunter class. In mens bowhunter unlimited I think Kevin Reimer and Bernie V. from the island will be tough to beat, with a little luck I may be in the hunt there as well. We have some great open shooters here but the level of competition in that category is so huge i won't even hazard a guess who could come out of there, Jess ands Will Dueck should certainly be in the hunt. Al Campsall from Williams Lake has as good a shot as anyone to take the gold in the masters category for a second time. Those are the only folks i know who are going for sure who I think will medal...guess we'll know in a little over a week if I'm right!:)

Chris

jessbennett
07-30-2006, 04:13 PM
my bet is a guy named mark in his class too. nats are in lethbridge next weekend and i really want b.c. to whoop some a$$.......good luck to everyone going. team williams lake is bringin the smack......hhehehe just kidden.... see everyone next weekend..

jessbennett
07-30-2006, 04:18 PM
thanks for the shoot today chris..... was fun..... :grin: chris you'll be in the hunt dont worry. all you wrights will be in there for sure....al i think is going to be pretty hard to beat.. i tell ya when the old feller is on, he's on:wink: . as long as i keep my head in the game i think i'll do okay. i dunno, we'll see. kinda crappy my arm and shoulder was giving me grief today a bit. also getting used to the sight yikes!!!

Wildman
07-31-2006, 07:05 AM
Mark will win! He just got back from Europe where he placed 1st and 3rd in two compatitions over there. I have never seen him in compatition but I used to work for him and he would practice in his shop and I've never seen anyone with such deadly accuracy as him!