PDA

View Full Version : 3d in salmon arm

sealevel
05-08-2006, 04:58 PM
On the 27-28 of may we have hour PSE bow hunting champion ship. We have a pretty darn good corse . Anyone remembering hour cliff we have changed it. to bad cause i loved that shot . Anyway we give away 6 bows 5 on door prises and one on a rafflel . And a bunch of other stuff.

endtimerwithabow
05-08-2006, 06:22 PM
I will try to make it there. I would like to have a go at some 3d targets. and some pointers for shootn and form.

sammy99
05-16-2006, 09:53 AM
sea level:

We are making Salmon Arm a girls 3D weekend and are looking for a clean, inexpensive hotel. All I can find on the internet is the more expensive chain hotels. Can you recommend a hotel for us to stay in??? Thanks a bunch for your help.

Sam

sealevel
05-18-2006, 08:03 PM
did you get my anser to your pm sammi whats the matter with willy to tough for him lol;)

Canuck2
05-24-2006, 05:11 PM
Salmon Arm is one of the best, imo. Always a very fun and varied course, and even better this year with the hill climb smoothed out for us old guys.

Alas, I cannot go. This is one I look forward to all year and then work gets in the way. I'm much like a pig with laryngitis - disgruntled.

Sealevel, have yourselves a fine shoot. Sammi, good luck to you all. Too bad Chris can't attend. And good luck to all of you others who enjoy this shoot annually. Me, I'm aiming for next year already.

willyqbc
05-24-2006, 07:15 PM
well the upcoming week-ends grizz hunting plans have been unexpectedly delayed by a death in the family of my hunting partner so it looks like I will be heading for Salmon arm this week-end instead.

Jack, too bad you cannot attend, Sam and I were looking forward to seeing you again....maybe next time.

Oh, and Merv about the too tough comment:roll: ...care to lay a little wager:twisted: ....oh, did I forget to mention that I have my new bow and its shooting VERY well!!!! hehehehe...see you there!

Chris