PDA

View Full Version : Tikka T3 Magazine

Tarp Man
05-08-2006, 09:37 AM
Does anyone know whether it is possible to legally order a T3 magazine from the states? With our higher dollar, this is one item that I cannot justify buying locally. I know there are some on ebay, and a few wholesalers have them too. The cost difference is to great to swallow the $30-50 CAN extra.
-Tarp Man
Edit: the "legal" part of the question is because I've read the posts about getting gun parts across the border is getting difficult. I intend to do it legally.

bigwhiteys
05-08-2006, 09:41 AM
Hey Tarpman,

I would contact the eBay seller and ask them if it's possible to ship to Canada. (I've been looking at the same ones)

I have had knives, gun slings, scope covers and a few other nick nacks sent to me from the US of A. And all from eBay as well.

Have the seller declare the value at less then $20.00 CAD as well and then it gets pushed through customs faster because there is no duty. At least thats my experience anyways.

Let me know how it works out, I need a another magazine for my Tikka T3 Lite .270

Happy Hunting!
Carl

elkster
05-08-2006, 07:29 PM
TarpMan,
I've found with ebay buys, they don't seem to bug you to much. I've bought a scope and some binos and had no trouble. But you never know. Give it a try, and if it doesn't go through the seller should refund your your money.

06-03-2006, 01:32 PM
Trap Man, I just bought a T3 .270 mag on ebay. With shipping it came to about US$45. No problem getting it accross, I think I paid about $8-10 in duty.