PDA

View Full Version : Great deal on GHG full body Canada's!

Ian F.
04-27-2006, 03:34 AM
Just thought I'd share a find..

Cabelas has GHG fullbody Canada's on for $99.99, regular $139.99! I ordered a box of actives and a box of feeders and had them shipped to a friend in washington to pick up after we move. The total cost per box was $115 (U.S.) but the exchange is so low now it barely matters...

Cabelas will ship to your house and you can get a quote with everything it in including duties etc from them.

One last thing, when I first went to order they only had actives, then I went back a day or two later and they had all three styles, so if you are looking for a certain pose keep looking back, not saying they will add stock, but at that price a minute to check is worth it!

Very best,

Ian

Gunner
04-27-2006, 08:07 AM
Hey IanF,check out their GHG fullbodied field mallards!I picked up 2 dz. last fall,to use in cut cornfields,and they are KILLERS!!:-D Gunner

Ian F.
04-27-2006, 09:01 AM
Although my ultimate desire is to have field rig of ducks that I carved, I am hoping to get the hardcore mallards for the simple reason there is more variety in their poses and that's something I like to have in a rig.

I have made a full set of about 12 different poses of mallards for making sillhouettes and at least the same for canada's that I hope to use for filling out a field spread..

Very best,

Ian