PDA

View Full Version : off to merrit

sealevel
03-31-2006, 01:48 PM
going through douglas lake see you!

cowboy-up69
03-31-2006, 01:54 PM
Yup, I'll be there 8am 2morrow morning...Gettin excited to make an ass of myself out there :p :shock: ;) :roll:

swamper
03-31-2006, 02:49 PM
I should be out of here in an hour, arriving around 8. See you there.

Canuck2
03-31-2006, 03:37 PM
Have a blast, everyone.:grin:

Kirby
03-31-2006, 05:18 PM
I'll be down around 8 tomorrow morning. Looking forward to it.

Kirby

3kills
03-31-2006, 05:43 PM
see u guys tomorrow night...

3kills
04-02-2006, 01:02 AM
i went out there tonight and had dinner and a few brews with kirby swamper and sealevel and got to meet greybark as well...willyqbc and oldtime i think left just before i got out there...never did see cowboy there...hey cowboy did u make it???

cowboy-up69
04-02-2006, 06:54 PM
Yessss! I was there!!! I loved it, had sucha blast, and wasnt sure what Kirby looked like so I never did get to meet him! :(

steveo32
04-02-2006, 06:57 PM
cowboy just look for the guy in the bear suit and that would be kirby:grin:

All kidding aside hope the shoot went well!

kirby our shed team needs you to get off your butt we are falling behind, it is time to hang up the bow and get serious about shed hunting lol

steve

sealevel
04-03-2006, 05:31 AM
glad you had a good time cowboy we looked for you but not knowing your name was or what you looked like. Swamper kirby me and darcy eat barbaque and pot luck.

Kirby
04-03-2006, 08:09 AM
Steveo, I'll be shedding now. don't have another shoot planned for the next month.

Cowboy-up, was wondering where you were, looking for ya at the shoot and on the board. You have a good time?

Kirby

cowboy-up69
04-03-2006, 09:11 AM
Yeah Kirby, had a great time. You didnt see me on the bard or what? I was the one with the lowest score there :P It was awesome, deffinately gunna go to some more for sure.
The guys I was shootin with helped me sight in my bow too, its shooting really great, now I just gotta fool around with different arrows and find the best one that shoots. I love my bow, Im really happy with it, and like u said, its addicting!!! How did u do?

Kirby
04-03-2006, 10:23 AM
How did u do?

We aren't discussing that:oops: . Just couldnt' put it together. Think the final round was 617? You stick around for the weekend? or just Saturday? We had a bit of a night out on Sat.

Kirby

cowboy-up69
04-03-2006, 10:48 AM
Ahhh, thats better then what I got! :P

3kills
04-03-2006, 02:33 PM
cowboy i seen u on the board and i m sure u shot better one saturday then kirby did :D...so kirby u didnt pull it together and shoot better on sunday :D

swamper
04-03-2006, 04:10 PM
Kathy and I had a blast. Just maybe a few too many wobblies on Saturday night, but still managed to pull off a 181 on the "B" side, won't talk about the "a". I managed to sneak in second behind Sealevel. Hope you guys make it up this way for our Mother's day shoot in May.

Kirby
04-03-2006, 04:20 PM
Swamper, Thanks for the grilling, was some good food. Maybe if I had of shut'er down a bit earlier on Saturday night I might have shot a bit better on Sunday, but had a great night anyways.

3kills, I put down a 178 on B, like swamper I'm denying the existance of A course.

Kirby

sealevel
04-03-2006, 05:18 PM
I was the opposite on sunday side A was probely one of the best rounds i have ever shot i got 13 tens . Sat. i couldn`t hit squat.

sealevel
04-03-2006, 05:22 PM
4 of us are going down to abotsferd next weekend.

3kills
04-03-2006, 07:02 PM
swamper i second what kirby said thanx for cookin up the steaks they were dam good...
sealevel i think i might have met u at the merritt shoot a few years ago....the first time i went up there with two friends and there baby daughter and we walked the trails with 3 guys and i m sure one of them guys was u....

oldtimer
04-03-2006, 07:09 PM
Darcy -- sorry we missed you on Saturday nite. after hiking that BS " A " course I had had enough, went back to the motel and got in the hot tub !! Had a great round on Sunday shooting with Kirby. Met Sea Level and got re-aquainted with Grey bark. My shooting was terrible but the company was great.
Not sure I will go back to Merritt next year if they set it up the same way. A course can be tough but not dangerous or an endurance course. The " A " side was both dangerous and way too tough a walk for kids or seniors. The " B " side was very nice. Anybody says the " B " side was too easy show me the 200 scores.
On the "A" side there was nothing wrong with the shots, it was just sliding down hillsides to get to them or scrambling up a hillside that kept on giving way as you try to help grandkids up or down that was the problem.
My 2 cents. Mike

sealevel
04-03-2006, 07:10 PM
That could be i let some guy that was with you shoot my bow anyway he shot my arrow about 30 feet up a pine tree. Did he ever buy a bow.

cowboy-up69
04-03-2006, 08:29 PM
Darcy -- sorry we missed you on Saturday nite. after hiking that BS " A " course I had had enough, went back to the motel and got in the hot tub !! Had a great round on Sunday shooting with Kirby. Met Sea Level and got re-aquainted with Grey bark. My shooting was terrible but the company was great.
Not sure I will go back to Merritt next year if they set it up the same way. A course can be tough but not dangerous or an endurance course. The " A " side was both dangerous and way too tough a walk for kids or seniors. The " B " side was very nice. Anybody says the " B " side was too easy show me the 200 scores.
On the "A" side there was nothing wrong with the shots, it was just sliding down hillsides to get to them or scrambling up a hillside that kept on giving way as you try to help grandkids up or down that was the problem.
My 2 cents. Mike

I agree with you abut the A course, but I didnt mind...I needed the exersice!!! ;)

3kills
04-03-2006, 08:59 PM
mike...send ur concerns on the a course to richard hepner...he is the one who sets it up i agree with u acourse shouldnt be dangours like that...and it would be nice to see u guys come back next year...i will hopefully see ya this fall when i come up to q town to shoot my leh moose i m going to get drawen for...

sea level ya that was us lol...ya he got a bow for his bday or xmas or something..he is dewey on here he would have been out there this year but he is going to school right now and he had class on saturday...