PDA

View Full Version : where is the best duck and goose hunting?

Dale
03-19-2006, 06:58 PM
i'm used to hunting the prairies for birds, i with my move to bc i'm not sure where to hunt wet birds. obviously there is a lot less farmland in bc than mb, but there must still be lots of swamps and marshes. anyone have good spots. i'm not talking about 1 or 2 birds a day, not worth it to me then, but a spot were there are LOTS of birds. i only shoot my limit, but i like to see lots of birds when i'm out.

gary mok
03-19-2006, 07:15 PM
try canoe pass around and boundary bay in Delta you won't disappointed,good luck!!!

todbartell
03-19-2006, 07:20 PM
theres a few geese up this way :mrgreen:

NEEHAMA
03-20-2006, 04:24 PM
it's a bit more finicky around the lower mainland. there can be some very good shooting but it's a matter of when their here great and when they move on you'll be needing a plan b. try and find a famer to let you hunt his land, combined with a few sea ward spots and you'll be covered.

Fred
03-21-2006, 12:24 AM
Dale, I have some rather bad news for you. Murpheys Law of Waterfowling states that "the best hunting is Always ,over there"! :mrgreen: Fred

bsa30-06
03-21-2006, 09:03 AM
Fred, i think that applies to almost all hunting doesn't it?For me its always were that other guy was 15 minutes before i got there.