PDA

View Full Version : CUSTOM Strings and Cables!

JohnS
03-19-2006, 02:22 PM
Hey Everyone,
Just put my new custom String and cable on my 05 Switchback and man does it make my bow sweet.. shoots way better and made it alittle faster too by 6ftps thats pretty good. If You guys are looking for a custom set Go To : www.wolfdenstrings.com (http://www.wolfdenstrings.com) Jason is a super nice guy and so are his staff! and all at a great price too. Have a look. just tell Jason .. John S from canada pointed ya in the direction .. he'll fix ya up good! WELL good shooting everyone! yay! the season is just around the corner....

Bow Walker
03-19-2006, 03:03 PM
John,
I know that is a bit further away from you but here on Vanc. Is. if we want custom made strings and/or cables there is only one place to go and that is West Coast Archery in Cobble Hill (a.k.a Cowichan Valley)

Bill is a surly 'ol phart :shock: (just kiddin bill) but he can make a heck-of-a set of twine! Maybe because he is so twisted himself?:p

He put a full set on my bow and several others that I personally know of. Now we are all singing his praises. Best set that I have come across yet.

Price you say? Less than $100 cdn!! Installed, tested, guaranteed.

I have no qualms about recommending him or his attitude.:twisted: (just kiddin again billy).

willyqbc
03-19-2006, 08:10 PM
hey bowwalker, can you give some details? Does he stretch and serve under tension and if so how much tension? available string materials and colors? I like shopping local but I am also very picky about what I will use.

Chris

JohnS
03-19-2006, 10:51 PM
have a look at the website for wolfden I put the wrong link up but i have since fixed it....LOL! well everyone has there perference I guess .... just thought Iwould share .....:cool: I'm sure there is lots of great custom string makers..... but how much speed does it add is the Q??? :cool: ** cheers** and goodshooting.....

Bow Walker
03-20-2006, 06:43 AM
hey bowwalker, can you give some details? Does he stretch and serve under tension and if so how much tension? available string materials and colors? I like shopping local but I am also very picky about what I will use.

Chris
Here is Bill's email address. Check out his profile in the members list - he is eagle1, or is it Eagle1? I suspect that he like the capitalization:cool: bowtec@shaw.ca His full name is Bill Sampson - heck of a nice guy really :confused:

just don't tell him I said so. I don't date married men.:eek:

Good luck - Dan

BlacktailStalker
03-20-2006, 11:01 AM
So do you ship your bow to this guy and he does it there or does he just mail out your string and you have it strung at your local shop ?

Bow Walker
03-20-2006, 06:23 PM
Depending where you are. He is on the Cowichan Lake road that crosses the highway where the little shopping center is at Cobble Hill. The center has a coffeehouse in it called Cobbleccinos and also a groacery store.

Like I said, give him a PM or an email. He will answer your questions.

JohnS
03-21-2006, 10:23 PM
So do you ship your bow to this guy and he does it there or does he just mail out your string and you have it strung at your local shop ?

Just ships the strings and cables to your door... you get it done then at the local shop. ""-------> :lol: <------- I think my theard got Hijacked hahahaha! anyways .....

NightOwl74
03-24-2006, 03:33 PM
Cobbccinos? Man I miss the Island, what a beautiful place Enjoy where yo live, it is awesome there!