PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is the Day!

JohnS
03-12-2006, 12:10 AM
Well Tomorrow is the day I meet up With Barracuda! to pick up our new member of the Family.. I am so looking forward to it.. and so is the rest of the Family! 8-) Now hunting bears will be even better, and those cats better hide next year...Hehehehehe!:wink:

*** Cheers ***
John & Jodi S.

Steeleco
03-12-2006, 12:15 AM
Enjoy your new family mamber, she sure is a cutie!!!

JohnS
03-12-2006, 07:28 PM
:wink: Well We just got Home With " Sophie " she is so awesome! didn't bark once on the way home. I would Like to Thank Kyle and His Wife for Letting her go to a new Home.. She is in good Hands and will be loved like there is no tomorrow! Heeheehee! I had a Prime rib Bone In the fridge for her and she hasn't stopped chewing it ...and Has found her spot in the house. LOL go figure it had to be right by my computer Chair ! and who says Hounds can't be house trained ..... Great Job Kyle *** cheers *** be in touch with lots of Digital Pictures!

Thanks Agian for the Great Dog!
John Jodi Jayson Zack and Dalton.:grin:

bsa30-06
03-12-2006, 07:46 PM
Sounds like you got a great dog, and sophie has a great loving home.Congrats guys.

cowboy-up69
03-13-2006, 12:03 AM
Sophie is a great dog John. Shes a cute lil pup!! Yur gunna have some fun with her I tell ya! Cant wait to get down there and put her on a bear with ya!! Gunna be some fun stuff!
It was a nice meetin you and Jodi and your baby Dalton, you guys seem like REALLY nice ppl!
Well talk to you later
Cliff

JohnS
03-13-2006, 06:43 AM
Hey she sure is a cutie ... and barracuda and his wife were right she does like to cuddle up in bed with ya LOL! nice meeting you too Cliff ur a pretty cool guy Ya! lets run them bears ..... wooohoo! gonna have some fun alright ..thanks cliff

John and Jodi

cowboy-up69
03-13-2006, 11:41 AM
Yup, gunna be great fun!
Im happy u like the new kid! Awww she likes to cuddle, thats cuute :P

Cliff

Ozone
03-13-2006, 11:49 AM
Lets see some pics of the new family

JohnS
03-13-2006, 06:00 PM
Will add some photo's soon .... of the whole crazy bunch lol