PDA

View Full Version : Who`s going to nanaimo 3d

sealevel
03-10-2006, 08:54 AM
I am going to port alberni next week and will go to the nanaimo 3d on the 19 i will be the vertacly challanged guy with the HBC hat.

longbowbc
03-10-2006, 10:06 AM
I live in Port Alberni and i,m thinking about going to the shoot if i can talk someone to go with. I haven,t shot in awhile so i,m going to bring lots of arrows. I shoot a longbow. Hope to see you there.

Bow Walker
03-10-2006, 10:33 AM
I'll be the guy with the "bells on":lol:

I also will have my HBC hat on. Will look for others of the same ilk.:idea:

Awishanew
03-10-2006, 12:15 PM
I'll be going. Myself and another guy laid out the course of 25 animals a couple of days ago and it will challenging for all shooters. Lots of long shots for compounders with a few twists thrown in. Trad. guys should love it. Some close some quite far and some just a bit trickey. As before we'll have lunch. Hamburgers chili hotdogs and such. Hope to see some new faces.

sealevel
03-10-2006, 03:39 PM
Its at the rifle range i have shot there more than once.

Bow Walker
03-10-2006, 05:46 PM
Its at the rifle range i have shot there more than once.

:arrow: :lol:
There's a whole lot more than the rifle range. There is a permanent bow "walk-in-the-woods", a pistol range, the trap range, archery target butts, and Hold On To Your Hats, there are plans for a new clubhouse in the works.

Some times they even use fresh wieners for their hot dogs:eek: Can you say "Mystery Meat"?