PDA

View Full Version : Enderby 3d

sealevel
03-06-2006, 02:50 PM
Anyone who missed this 3d missed a helova shoot! I think kevin riemer wanted to increase his arrow sales . They had a flying pig shoot the pig was about 30 feet high the tree behind and above it looked like a bouqeut of flowers. With all the different colored arrows stuck in it .There is a lot of arrows scatterd around that bush . For me it was a stuggle all day i think my 4 year old grandson beat me. Any one want to buy a trykon xl.

Fred
03-06-2006, 10:50 PM
Heck Sealevel, if you are at the next Penticton or Summerland shoot you can whoop the tar out of me and that will help your ego some! :biggrin: Fred

sealevel
03-06-2006, 11:01 PM
hey fred keremeos is this sunday its closer to you and a real good shoot.

Kirby
03-06-2006, 11:26 PM
Sealevel, Will have to see, depending on how my Alpine shoots maybe we'll both be looking for new bows!

Couple weeks left till the Vernon. And maybe if I get the new toy fast sighted in Penticton next weekend.

Kirby

sealevel
03-07-2006, 05:59 AM
Kirby a new bow and a new sight one of those dial a prayer with a 4 power scope. Ripped that sight off put on my spot hog and shot lights out now i will have i sight for sale.

Fred
03-07-2006, 10:36 AM
hey fred keremeos is this sunday its closer to you and a real good shoot.
I thought about going there but I can't make it this time. I have to plan a couple of weeks ahead. Just in case though, where exactly is it taking place? Fred

willyqbc
03-07-2006, 12:10 PM
sorry to hear about your troubles over the week-end Merv.... sent you a PM on the dial a prayer.

Chris

Kirby
03-07-2006, 12:14 PM
Kirby a new bow and a new sight one of those dial a prayer with a 4 power scope. Ripped that sight off put on my spot hog and shot lights out now i will have i sight for sale.
Sorry to hear that. Glad you got it sorted out though.

Kirby

BC4Bowhunter
03-07-2006, 11:33 PM
I'm going to stick with my Razortec I shot better with it than my Trykon and the Razortec is alot lighter too.:wink: Merv did you measure those servings yet? Keremeos is going to be interesting being it's a new course.

Canuck2
03-07-2006, 11:59 PM
I hear tell the new Keremeos venue is 10 miles or so out toward Penticton? I won't make it but look forward to seeing whoever attends Penticton the following week.

Kirby
03-08-2006, 12:22 AM
Is the penticton shoot on the 19th outdoors? or indoors?
Might be able to find one or two people to split the gas with, then I'll be down there.

Kirby

Walksalot
03-08-2006, 07:59 AM
Kirby, the Penticton shoot on the 19th is an outdoor shoot. There will also be a swap meet inside the clubhouse.
The shoot will be at the Penticton Shooting Sports Archery Course located approx. 5 km north of Penticton.

sealevel
03-08-2006, 08:21 AM
Its outside kirby , When are you kamloops archers going to have a shoot ?I know as a student you are to busy is there not enough guys to put one like heffly creek that would be a great 3d range.

Kirby
03-08-2006, 12:00 PM
We use to hold shoots here, but the original club folded, and so far nothing has been done about getting one going. I for one would love to see a one day shoot be held here, and maybe work up to a 2 day shoot. there has been talk, but so far nothing. Maybe next year if I get a light course load I'll help set it up.

Kirby