PDA

View Full Version : cougar...

3kills
03-04-2006, 12:29 AM
my dad said that where he is loggin right now there is a cougar killing deer they found one that it had taken down right on the landing...if anyone is interested in the area let me know and i will let u know where it is....

MtnBoy
03-10-2006, 07:02 PM
3kills, I have a few days off now (till tues). I'm interested in getting the dogs in for a good run. Feel free to pm me or email me (steely_nut@yahoo.com). Will be a sack'o'wobblies in it for ya at the very least. Thankx:smile:

Barracuda
03-10-2006, 07:30 PM
Like wise If you want to share the area please feel free to pvt msg me . I would be up for takeing the hounds out :-D

ex bc guide
03-10-2006, 11:27 PM
Barracuda this would be a great chance to get your hounds under a cougar,those pups of yours would have fun also I would go for a chase but I am taged out
Mike

Barracuda
03-11-2006, 01:22 AM
It would be nice to get to an area that was fairly close. That last area we were in is peppered with Wolf track:eek:
The weather has been so crappy down here or we have not had the time to get away , it sure would be nice to have the hounds on a big cat for a change . We will have some time in the next couple of weeks as long as Winnie doesnt go in heat
Did you use both you tags on your last trip . What did you butcher you cat into (sausage, cuts etc)

Bear season is just around the corner and the cat season will still be running on the island (allready had the hounds on bear and lucy was on them before i got her) Winnie is almost acting as if she is comeing into heat again :x no blood but some fluid .
I am very tempted to get her fixed i am tired of being a puppysitter. This litter of pups sure has taken alot of hunting time.

ex bc guide
03-11-2006, 12:03 PM
I left the meat up with the guy that I hunt with.That would not be good if Winnie comes into heat again with bears around the corner. I still have the option to by another cat tag but I will not get another one just having fun chasing and treeing right now,
Mike