PDA

View Full Version : Deleted

Shed Hunter
02-10-2010, 01:56 PM
I just deleted a PM. from Dersterman. Name not on members list. I am not taking any PMs

KB90
02-10-2010, 02:13 PM
You know you can open the PM and nothing bad will happen. Just don't click on the link everything will be okay :).

These spammers shouldn't stop us from Messaging each-other.

jml11
02-10-2010, 02:18 PM
I don't get why people stress out about these spamming PMs...welcome to the internet!! It's full of people trying to phish your information or get you to click on a link to a website where they hope they can trick some suckers into a scam or lousy product...or just trying to get hits on a site full of advertisers that will pay them ever time someone clicks on a link. For the most part, unless you open the link they are harmless. I imagine most of us have hotmail, yahoo, or gmail accounts that are occaisionally innundated with this "junk" as well. Heck if you surf the net enough you will get pop ups all over the place preaching the same thing as these junk emails. Just delete the message...it takes less than one second...simple as that...

Not trying to pick on you but I don't think we need half a dozen threads everytime one of these spammers PMs a group of us...chances are one of the moderators got one as well and will deal with the account. I hope most of us are smart enough to realize immediately that the PMs are junk mail and won't click on the links without having to be warned.