PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Wall Tents

Marc
02-25-2006, 01:00 PM
I’d like to take this opportunity to welcome back and thank our most recent sponsor www.DeluxeWalltents.com (http://www.DeluxeWalltents.com) .
Deluxe Wall Tents was our very first sponsor to HuntingBC.ca, and continued to sponsor the site from time to time. I’m very pleased that Deluxe Wall Tents has decided to be an annual sponsor this year.
For all your Wall Tents, Aluminium Frames, Wood Stoves, Tarps, Bed Rolls, and Canvas Game Bags needs, please contact our sponsor for prices or any questions you might have. Perry is also a member on the site if you've got any questions you might want to ask about his products.

Deluxe Wall Tents is BC owned and operated on Vancouver Island.

Buckbuster
11-03-2006, 11:32 PM
They are great, I have one and enjoy it every fall.

Dave

Byson
11-14-2006, 12:36 AM
I need one of these tents

curt
11-17-2006, 01:39 PM
I just bought one of their tents this year and am very pleased with it the service was great and the tent is awesome there's nothing like keeping dry and warm. Thanks again

bwarwaruk
09-17-2013, 09:41 AM
How well would these tents hold up for Saskatchewan White tail hunting? Or would I be up all night stoking the fire? How cold can it be to be comfortable in one of these?

outdoorsk
09-17-2013, 10:35 AM
How well would these tents hold up for Saskatchewan White tail hunting? Or would I be up all night stoking the fire? How cold can it be to be comfortable in one of these?

It would depend on the size of tent you use and ambient temp and the size of stove you are going to use. I have been in one up on the Coq when its -20c out and had to stoke the fire twice through the night. We were in a tent that was 10x12 with a medium size stove. Had 4' of snow under the tent. Had put plywood down and set the tent up on the plywood. It was nice and toasty in the tent. Hope this helps. They are great tents in my opinion.

bigslim
09-17-2013, 12:34 PM
We use a portable car garage with some extra parts it's 30'x12' Heavy duty industrial tarp plywood on both ends, carpet on the ground. -35C in FSJ two years ago with a BIG wood stove stoked 2 times at night toasty warm.
Side note: Locals thought we were nuts you should have seen the looks they were giving us, Classic!!!

bwarwaruk
09-17-2013, 01:47 PM
Thanks for the comments, helps alot.

barry1974w
09-18-2013, 12:13 AM
Minus 30 something outside and my buddy got his up to 40 degrees inside just to see if he could do it... With the stove he bought from Perry, as a side note, those water heaters that attach to the side of the stoves are one of the best things I've tried out in a while

hunter7413
09-18-2013, 06:54 AM
I used mine for three months last winter while I was trapping and sometimes it would get down to 35 below. I had a big stove that I filled up once throughout the night and it keep the 12 x14 tent warm enough to just wear a t shirt

Marc
09-15-2018, 05:19 PM
Just had a chat with Perry yesterday, his business has now moved to Cobble Hill from Sannich and his team is as busy as ever making quality Wall tents. One of the thing he mentioned to me is it seems everyone is asking for a wall tent and needing it in the next week or two sort of thing and they are totally balls the walls working 7 days per week but if you're looking at purchasing a wall tent he recommends ordering it 2 or 3 months in advance or longer if you know you're going to need or want one. You don't have to pay until it ships so you're not out of pocket for ordering it early but what you are doing is reserving a tent that you will have in a few months down the road when you want to use it. I will be using one of his wall tents on a trip up north this fall and looking forward to the peace of mind and comfort these tents provide.

Thanks again Perry for a Great Product and your unwavering support.

Marc.