PDA

View Full Version : peep eliminator

flyfishinmidget
01-24-2010, 08:56 PM
what kind of peep eliminator should one look at is one better than the other i have been looking at the rifle v sight style any thoughts which way to go are many in use out there ???

Bow Walker
01-24-2010, 10:17 PM
Phone the shops on the Island. Courtenay, Duncan, Victoria, (did I miss any?) and ask them if they have a bow set up with one. Then go try it out to see for yourself. It's the only way to be sure.

timbermilton
01-25-2010, 11:11 AM
i use the hindsight and love it. took a lil while to get used to it but now i'm driving tacks. my wife wanted to use one but her cable guard is in the way, so she is gonna try the extreme rear add-on by extreme outdoor products. just my .02

flyfishinmidget
01-25-2010, 08:20 PM
thanks i will call around to see if any shops have one set up and go have a look i will also have a look at the hind sight

thanks

Bow Walker
01-25-2010, 09:57 PM
Let "us" know what you find out and what decision you make.

Ubertuber
01-25-2010, 10:34 PM
I use an Anchor Sight and a buddy uses a No Peep. I like my Anchor sight and he likes his No Peep.
I like the Anchor Sight because it's brighter and therefore easier to see, he likes his because he's a stubborn SOB and won't admit the Anchor Sight is a superior piece of equipment.:tongue:

Bow Walker
01-26-2010, 10:15 AM
Ahhh, buddies. Where would we be without them to poke fun at?

flyfishinmidget
01-29-2010, 07:29 PM
thanks guys i called and talked to mel the inventor of the peep eliminator (its the open v rifle sight style)its in the mail should be here sometime this week when it is on the bow and i have a few shots off i will let yous now what i think of it

Bowzone_Mikey
01-30-2010, 06:53 PM
dude I know in Lethbridge made his own and has been using it for at least the 10 years I have known him ... He put a metal plate behind his site .... I think just above his rest ... drilled a hole it it to so he could see his bottom pin in it when he was anchored properly...

same idea as the mentioned .. just home built for nothing but the time put in

flyfishinmidget
02-09-2010, 08:45 PM
well i have shot the bow with the new peep eliminator and i think i am going to like it i have shot 5 nocks and wrecked 2 arrows going to have to shoot different spots from now on . it most definitely makes you keep your form if you torque eather way you can not line up your pins no shot till all lined up in the v. i think it it easer for me to shoot with both eyes open with this than my peep sight everything is clear from my eye to seeing all my pins . i know there is more tweeking to do but for now i am pleased with it and the after service is excellent i called with a set up problem and he called me right back and talked me through it his nickel 20 minutes worth and said if i have any more problems to call back and he will call back his nickel again till i am happy so far all is good no complants will see what i think in a month or so after a few 3d shoots

Jagermeister
02-09-2010, 10:09 PM
I had a peek down someone else's bow, I am intrigued.

OOBuck
02-10-2010, 12:32 PM
I bought one of these.. http://www.peepeliminator.com/

I stuck it on my Bowtech and tried to sight it in but then had
someone interested in the bow & sold it. I did keep it but have
yet to re-install it on my new bow..

I did find that the site pins have to be very close together..