PDA

View Full Version : goose hunting this weekend

shoot to kill
02-07-2006, 07:21 PM
so whose all going out this weekend? ill try to get out, i cant wait to see what my new 3 1/2 inch does to a goose:grin:

BlacktailStalker
02-07-2006, 09:55 PM
Doesnt open til the 14th here, I'll be out. I never went out during the last 2 openings, so I have to. One of the best hunts there is as far as action goes. I'll be filming the hunt too. Funny how this thread came up, I saw 7 geese with about 200 trumpeters in a field and it reminded me the season was opening up again...

Johnnybear
02-07-2006, 09:56 PM
I'm probably going to go out when it opens here on the island I just need to round up some goose decoys. I have seen lots of small flocks flying around and honking this week. It sure gets you exited.

Dano
02-07-2006, 11:16 PM
Going out this weekend, maybe both days!
I've noticed more geese down off my work on the fraser river. Thery're pairing up already and that usually gets smaller flocks moving around.
I've got to put some new anchors and lines on some of my decoys (longer). I'll be in the marsh at my usual place and I bet the water will be high...

Marc
02-07-2006, 11:37 PM
I'm flying out Friday night to Halifax Nova Scotia for a week and a half for a course so I may get out the following weekend if my wife lets me when I get back.

Marc.