PDA

View Full Version : Any luck with this call?

Husky7mm
01-22-2006, 10:16 PM
I have cass creek electronic predator call, it has 5 buttons, jack rabbit, cottontail rabbit, coyote howl, pup yips, &fawn distress. So far no luck, although I dont see a lot of coyotes around cranbrook.:confused: If I dont get some action soon I'll go back to mouth calls and use this thing for target practice.:twisted: Rabbit in distress has work 75% for me in Alberta and the interior.Im new to this area.

Husky7mm
01-24-2006, 09:26 AM
Hello????????

sniperontheridge
01-24-2006, 08:24 PM
i have the same one..if there are coyotes around they will come in .the last time i was out with mine .i had ravens swooping right about me in the trees.couldnt believe how many came over to the call..thefoxpro fx111.looks interesting.

Husky7mm
01-24-2006, 09:09 PM
Thanks Sniper
When the snow is fresh and so are the tracks, coyotes are in the area. If they dont come in and the wind is good, I dont know if they trust the call.
Remember I'm hunting yotes not ravens. Have you ever had a coyote come to this call?If so, Do you have jackrabbits or cottontails in you area?Fox pro does look great, send me $600 bones and I let you know if I'm having fun or not!

sniperontheridge
02-01-2006, 01:55 AM
husky.i had one coyote so far come in to this call.he actually came in behind me 25 yards and looked right at me..cottontail was the one i was using.

gollum257
05-29-2006, 12:05 PM
You get what you pay for if your not feeling rich enough to buy a good one stay with the mouth calls you know they work (LOL) Just my two cents.

Barracuda
05-29-2006, 12:12 PM
You get what you pay for if your not feeling rich enough to buy a good one stay with the mouth calls you know they work (LOL) Just my two cents.

I reall disagree with that saying. If that were true no one would ever pay to much for anything.

you would wish it to be true or want it to be the rule but it is not.

as for the cass creek call yes it does work the problem is it is not very loud (I am makeing a loudspeaker for mine) I will post a link later for a mp3 caller that you can make for cheap and also where you can download the calls.

Barracuda
05-30-2006, 12:41 PM
as promised

http://www.varmintal.com/ahunt.htm

Rhys
05-30-2006, 01:04 PM
Thats an awesome site kyle, lots of cool stuff in there.

Rhys