PDA

View Full Version : Cheap electronic predator call

Elkhound
01-17-2006, 02:02 PM
Hey guys. I found this in a catalog. Does anyone have one of these? I am thinking of buying one. For $37.00 US It's worth taking a look. It's nowhere near the quality of an FX3, but nowhere near the $ either. Just thought I would throw this out there for others who would like to try an electronic call but is on a budget

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=226001

Barracuda
01-17-2006, 02:21 PM
that looks like a really good deal . Now who is gonna be the first to try it:smile:

trigger
01-17-2006, 03:48 PM
I know people that have similar ones to that. i dont know if they are the same. They arent bad. The biggest thing with those is your volume. they are good if you have something close by but they do not carry as well as the fx3 or something similar. another would be the different sounds. not as many. but like you said not near the price of a fx3. i would say give it a try. post the results. who knows, that might just be the best thing out there, and us suckers got cond into spending 600 bucks. and we still dont have anything to show for it.

beeker
01-17-2006, 03:57 PM
I saw something similar to that in the Del Selin gun shop up in Vernon for $39 bucks.