PDA

View Full Version : wild game banquet in P.G

moose hunter
01-14-2006, 11:13 PM
i know they are having this in february but how much does it cost i need a few more details thnask for any info

PGKris
01-16-2006, 12:26 PM
It will be on again. I think the cost is $25 or $35 for a ticket then there's the raffles and stuff. Which they might not let you in on becasue you're young but I'm sure you could find someone to buy for you ;) I hope to go this year too. Last year I was short of $$ at the time.

Schmaus
01-16-2006, 01:22 PM
I am definately interested in going, I have only heard about people going but I have never gone myself. I will try and find out when and where.

Schmaus

Gus
01-16-2006, 02:19 PM
I'm planning on going so I'm curious as to when and where myself.

Schmaus
01-16-2006, 03:11 PM
I will post anything that I find out.

Schmaus

Tank
01-16-2006, 03:27 PM
I went for the first time to last years's and it was a real dissapointment:mad:. The dinner was well done and there was many interesting dishes served, but they waited hours after the dinner to get to the draws....it took absolutely forever!! By the time they finaly started to draw alot of people were in a very pissy mood due to sitting around for soooo long. When they did finally draw they tried to rush through, resulting in each draw bucket being dumped into a bag and a winner being quickly drawn off the top of the pile. This resulted in a "first in, first out" process with the entries. The final result was that the vast majority of the many prizes went to the first ten percent of the people who arrived earliest and entered first (with their enteries at the bottom of the buckets). The people who arrived first also tended to sit at the tables closest to the doors, so this trend of one corner of the room cleaning house was pretty obvious. Anyway, long rant short! we finaly got out near 11 pm, very tired and a little unimpressed! hopefully things are a little smoother this year!

But just incase go early and enter everything!

moose hunter
01-16-2006, 05:36 PM
thnask and anyboy who finds out when it is,post it