PDA

View Full Version : Got a new remington .22

Paul England
10-31-2009, 10:14 AM
Can anyone tell me how many rounds you can go hunting with? I bought this .22 and the mag that came with it hold 30 rounds... Not sure if it is legal to take it out hunting. Please reply if you know.. Thanks guys.

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv98/dogstyl31/IMG_1523.jpg

Brew
10-31-2009, 11:14 AM
I just looked at one and I want it bad. very nice job that remington did on this one. You will have a lot of fun with it. Post a review on it. I'm sure there a few of us that would like to hear some more on this new little remmy.

landphil
10-31-2009, 02:00 PM
First off, your cable lock is useless where it is installed - open the bolt, run the cable throught the reciever and out the magazine opening, this will actually disable the rifle.:wink:

To answer your question, there is no limit on magazine capacity for rimfire rifles - so giv'er. Cheers

Paul England
10-31-2009, 07:50 PM
Yep... She sure is a sweetie.... I haven't gotten out shooting with her yet, But be sure it's in the works...Thanks for the replies... I'm glad to hear it's okey to take the 30 round mag out blasting... I will make a reveiw of her once i get some footage on video... Look for it on you tube very soon... Thanks guys.