PDA

View Full Version : Elite GT 500

Kudu
10-29-2009, 02:57 PM
Is anyone here shooting an Elite GT500?

Foxtail
10-29-2009, 03:57 PM
There's not a lot of archers on here... a few but not a lot. If it's info on the bow you're looking for try the archerytalk.com forum

Bow Walker
10-29-2009, 05:41 PM
While A.T. does have a waaay more archers on their site than we do - don't be too quick to dismiss the number of archers here as "a few but not a lot". There are more of us than you'd think.

Having said that, I don't personally know of anyone who does shoot a GT 500, although I've got one hanging on the wall at work...

Bowzone_Mikey
10-29-2009, 10:12 PM
Basil in FSJ shoots one .. e is a member of this site ... as does WillyQBC

best pm WillyQBC ... since moving to the stix .. his interweb is Dialup ... and i make fun of him every chance I get

He knows the GT500 inside and out tho and is a great source of info on that bow

Foxtail
10-30-2009, 06:48 AM
While A.T. does have a waaay more archers on their site than we do - don't be too quick to dismiss the number of archers here as "a few but not a lot". There are more of us than you'd think.

Having said that, I don't personally know of anyone who does shoot a GT 500, although I've got one hanging on the wall at work...

Sorry, I wasn't trying to offend anyone. I just meant comparitively, this question on this site may get 1 or 2 people that know about the bow, there are probably 250+ on AT that have shot it. That site is an enormous wealth of knowledge. Take it with a grain of salt though as there are a large number of fan boys on there aswell.

Bowzone_Mikey
10-30-2009, 12:49 PM
my exp with AT is there is alot of poo sniffers and fanboys ... probally 2% of the people are knowledgable the other 98% are either poo sniffers or are looking for info

Kudu
10-30-2009, 01:30 PM
There's not a lot of archers on here... a few but not a lot. If it's info on the bow you're looking for try the archerytalk.com forum

Frankly I went "there" - and left "there" - what "a bunch of tossers" if you must know.

If you don't shoot Martin or kiss RK's arse - your threads disappear - how nice!!

Bow Walker
10-30-2009, 07:01 PM
Sorry, I wasn't trying to offend anyone. I just meant comparitively, this question on this site may get 1 or 2 people that know about the bow, there are probably 250+ on AT that have shot it. That site is an enormous wealth of knowledge. Take it with a grain of salt though as there are a large number of fan boys on there aswell.
Granted. My post total there is less than 700 - while here, I'm quite verbose (look it up in the dictionary Ron T and Mike:twisted:)...

There is a wealth of information available on AT. Most, there, do want to help and it's a valuable resource. I just seem to spend 105% of my time here.:confused:

BowSitter
11-02-2009, 12:02 AM
Bowx4 shoots one and says he loves it. I am a lefty so I haven't shot one yet.

Vader
11-16-2009, 10:21 PM
You must have a question if you are asking who's shooting.. My son has one.. Loves it by the way...

blaker_99
11-16-2009, 11:41 PM
Hey Kudu,
my dad shoots the gt 500 in a 60lb. draw at 29" draw length. he had to go with a 60lb bow as his shoulders are pretty messed up from sports as a youngster. The gt500 is very shootable, very fast, and accurate. He loves to shoot it and its got a great balance. It is a bit longer than some of the other speed bows making it a bit better balanced and more forgiving to shoot. I did see on the Elite website the other day they have a new bow.... looks pretty mean if ya ask me its called the Judge. Its deffinetly worth picking up and firing a few arrows through. Now between my three brothers and dad we shoot 3 Hoyts and 2 Elite bows...... Hoyts are just so damn smooth and comfy to shoot. One more thing the draw cycle on the gt500 is pretty smooth and has a ncie pop when reaching full draw with a nice hard wall with little valley when tuned properly. PM me with any more questions.