PDA

View Full Version : duck hunting this weekend

shoot to kill
01-11-2006, 05:13 PM
being the last weekend of the season whose all going out? hopefully we'll get out sometime this weekend

Marc
01-11-2006, 06:02 PM
Well K-1, Moosenuts and I are headed back to Cowichan Bay on Vancouver Island to give it another go. Doesn't look to promissing with all the rain we've been getting. All the good eating ducks are on the flooder fields in town. We managed to scratch the only mallard that came into shotgun range last weekend and might have seen another half dozen the whole day the rest were divers.

Dano
01-11-2006, 06:11 PM
I'm heading to the Pitt Marsh on saturday and hopefully sunday for a few hours (hockey at noon sunday....).
Ending the season is B.S., I hear it's because of the 2 days allotted for the Heritage hunt and we are only allowed so many days to hunt migratory birds (I think it's an agreement with the USA and Mexico). That's also why the goose season is split up, too bad it's not open from september to march.
Dano

slyfox
01-11-2006, 06:17 PM
I,ll be out this weeked at boundry bay and hunt the fields in richmond tomorrow and friday.

ex bc guide
01-11-2006, 07:35 PM
I plan om doing canoe pass one more time
Mike

Johnnybear
01-11-2006, 07:55 PM
I'm going to try the Nanaimo Estruary sometime on the weekend. Maybe I should sneak away from work tomorrow. Like Marc posted about Cowichan, all the mallards are in the fields behind the shooting area. Good luck guy's.