PDA

View Full Version : Fuse Archery Products

BCHoyt
01-08-2006, 09:48 AM
Ive flipped thru many Bowhunter magazines looking at different products and accesories to put on my new Hoyt.. None have stood out more than Fuse Archery Products.. Im trying to find a place that sells the 2 Piece Quiver and 6" Stabalizer. And even on the Fuse website I can not find any places in Canada, and it seems none of the places in the US have a website. Ive checked Ebay even and come up with nothing.. Does anyone know of anywhere in Canada this product is sold and what prices might be on them!?

norm
01-08-2006, 10:44 AM
The Calgary Archery Centre can get Fuse accessories, though they do not stock any. I have the six arrow Satori sight/quiver combo. Nice product but not quite worth the price in my opinion.
Anyway thier website with contact info is, www.calgaryarcherycentre.com (http://www.calgaryarcherycentre.com)
Hope this helps.

Spike Lewis
01-08-2006, 02:54 PM
BCHOYT, I have their one piece quiver and stabilizer on my 05 xtec. I think they are great products. I have abused the heck out of mine in the mountains and they have stood up great. I have a new Trykon XL coming and will be putting new fuse accessories on it. Try Watson's Custom Archery in Quesnel. Sandy Watson, 250-747-2638. He is a Hoyt dealer and may deal Fuse products as they are owned by Hoyt. He is the most Knowledgable archery dealer I know of in BC. If you still can't find them please let me know I am a sponsored by Hoyt and Fuse and will find out where you can get these products. Thanks,

Spike
250-635-6074