PDA

View Full Version : Where To Buy a Sniper Rifle

Silent Wolf
12-29-2005, 07:59 PM
Well since all this talk about who is a sniper has me thinking, is there a place around that sells sniper rifle's?? Looking for a real sniper cal. either 243 or 308 winchester, and 338 Lepua rounds are hard to find right now. These are the cal.s that real snipers use.

OH AND NO I WILL NOT BE NAMING MY SNIPER RIFLE SHIRLEY.

SW:wink: :smile:

steveo32
12-29-2005, 08:06 PM
Haha now that is a awsome thread!!!!

Thanks for that!!!

The steve on the bear hunt where the s#%% went down

and this crack is awsome !!!

Silent Wolf
12-29-2005, 08:09 PM
Man oh man I am glad I never went on that Bear hunt as I would have shown BcHunter who the real sniper is;-) To what I have been hearing, isn't good:redface:

SW:smile: :razz:

Thunderstix
12-29-2005, 08:26 PM
Man you guys, Marc has already said to let it die!

Silent Wolf
12-29-2005, 08:30 PM
Thunderstix,

Sorry I am new here who is Marc and let what die?? I don't have a clue I just found this site the other day.

SW:-) :-?

CanAm500
12-29-2005, 08:54 PM
Silent Wolf. Currenlty the following cals in avalible in sniper rifles; 7.62x32, 300 win mag, and .308.

If you go to remingtons military/law enforcement site you can read up and look at what they sell, it should all be legal aslong as the barrel lenght is above 17 inchs.

Thunderstix
12-29-2005, 09:07 PM
Thunderstix,

Sorry I am new here who is Marc and let what die?? I don't have a clue I just found this site the other day.

SW:-) :-?
Marc is the owner of HBC and I think you are innocently caught in the crossfire of some "people bashing" on some other threads. Honestly, it is not even for me to say as I am not a modertor or anything, but I think there is nothing wrong with us policing ourselves somewhat. Could also be that I am senile and reading something into Steve-O's comment. I am after all, 40 years now!

Silent Wolf
12-29-2005, 09:15 PM
I hear ya there Thunderstix:-) :wink:

Wonder why he is hated so much from alot of people here???????

SW:-) :)

BCHunter
12-29-2005, 10:10 PM
Forum guidlines
21 May 2005

1. There is no such thing as a stupid question.

2. If something doesn’t look right or is out of place, let one of the Admin or Moderators know in Private Message and we’ll fix it.

3. Belittling or Racist comments of any kind of member or person on HuntingBC.ca will not be tolerated. check:-?

4. Keep it Civil means Keep it Civil! check:-?

5. If you’ve got a bone to pick with another member use the email or PM system not the forums! Keep the PM’s in the PM’s do not post someone’s PM in the forums. check:-?

6. There is to be no frowning upon a member for the method of hunting used, or the sex, age of the animal. If it's legal then it's legal no if's and's or but's!

7. There is to be no swearing, foul language or profanities on the website.

8. Avatars are to be in good taste with no nudity or obscene gestures.

9. From now on, if a member can't follow these basic guidelines and play nice with others he will get a 2 week time out for a first offence and BANNED from the website for ever for a second confrontation. check:-?

10. No Companies or Businesses in the Buy,Sell,Trade or Forums. If you’re interested in advertising contact the admin about sponsoring the website.

good job guys...do i see a 2 week time out coming

I'm hated so much becasue I'm so good...

Thunderstix I agree we need to police ourselves.

Gateholio
12-29-2005, 10:39 PM
good job guys...do i see a 2 week time out coming

I'm hated so much becasue I'm so good...

Good at what???:-?

Gateholio
12-29-2005, 10:40 PM
Silent Wolf

Prairie Gun Works builds 'sniper' style rifles. They are in Canada.

They arent' cheap, and you won't get one overnight!:razz:

I've used one in 338 Lapua and 308 a bit. Sweet rifle. Very accurate....Very $$$

Gateholio
12-29-2005, 10:44 PM
Anyways, THunderstix is right, Marc already asked us to give it a rest. You can always go over to the other, new forum, that isn't moderated so heavily if you want to play rough.:wink:

I'd lock this, but this is in Firebirds mod area, not mine!;-)

DBM
12-29-2005, 11:19 PM
Unreal. Seems like damn near every day I see a certain "moderator" and his buddy here taking shots at people. Even going out of their way to change signatures. Time to grow up guys.

I feel sorry for Marc who obviously has a real job and has to continuously clean up the crap. This should be an enjoyable place to visit and lately it isn't.:mad:

Silent Wolf
12-29-2005, 11:47 PM
I hear ya guys, no more from me:redface: Gatehouse you know where I will be:grin:

Thanks for the info.

Gatehouse do you happen to have a link for the builder??

Money well depends, what is big to some might not be big to others:-) :wink:

Thanks again,

SW

Marc
12-29-2005, 11:56 PM
OK boys consider this your first strike, I told you guys to let it go and you kept on persisting. You’ve broken the forum guidelines, and what are guidelines if they are not enforced. See you in two weeks. If you haven't read the forum guidlines yet now would be a good time to do so.

Silent Wolf and Steveo32 have been banned for two weeks.

Marc
12-30-2005, 12:20 AM
Unreal. Seems like damn near every day I see a certain "moderator" and his buddy here taking shots at people. Even going out of their way to change signatures. Time to grow up guys.

DBM only an Admin or a Super Moderator can change someones signature so there is no way that a moderator on this board could have changed it. I know for a fact that it wasn't one of the admins or the only Super Moderator we have who is Foxer. I would put my money on it that it was a typo of the member. What are the odds of the site being hacked, and only targeting BChunter signature?