PDA

View Full Version : Late WT Archery Season/3rd Annual Rendell Ck Dinner

greybark
12-08-2005, 09:37 AM
:) The snow and weather(cold and Colder) provided great WT hunting . The 3rd Annual Rendell Ck Dinner and Evening was a blast and enjoyed by the 66-68 Hooten , Hallern , Storytellen and Hungry Bowhunters. Details on the event can be seen at www.kics.bc.ca/tbbc (http://www.kics.bc.ca/tbbc)

REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab On --

greybark
12-08-2005, 03:31 PM
:) Hey Huntwriter , Are you interested in covering the next Hunt and Rendell Ck Dinner ? The TBBC puts on the Dinner and all Bowhunters are welcome .

oldtimer
12-08-2005, 08:26 PM
greybark-- went to that site but couldn't locate anything about Rendell Ck. How many deer taken ???? Mike

greybark
12-08-2005, 08:50 PM
:smile: Hey Oldtimer, when on that site - click on TBBC Forum(on left). Then click on Campfires and scroll down .

huntwriter
12-09-2005, 08:52 AM
:) Hey Huntwriter , Are you interested in covering the next Hunt and Rendell Ck Dinner ? The TBBC puts on the Dinner and all Bowhunters are welcome .

Sure I am interested if I have the time and know where and when. Send me a email or PM with the specifics and I can let you know.
Thanks for the consideration greybark.:-)

Nails
12-12-2005, 12:10 AM
Greybark, it sounds like a good time was had by all.

greybark
12-14-2005, 04:20 PM
:grin: Hey Nails , The invitations for you and your bro are good for next year !!!

Nails
12-15-2005, 11:43 AM
Thanks Greybark, I'll keep you posted on both accounts ie max. I am stiill holding my breath.