PDA

View Full Version : Better, faster , stronger

Bowzone_Mikey
05-02-2009, 09:47 AM
so I just got back from a rather lenthy Vacation and other hiatus ...(No sorry ya'll I wasnt in Mexico ;) )

On my Vacation I got the chance to spend a weekend with one of the best Target shooters in the world, George Ryals ..commonly known as GRIV ... Wow have I been doing everything totally wrong ... I have been rebuilt ... I feel like the 6 million dollar man ... I hold more steady ..my release is more crisp ...Evidently I have been fighting my setup for sometime ...

Cooked me up some new arrows ... rebuilt my 101st and it is now a Pin driver (way better than a Tack driver) ... since Monday I have tubed 2 arrows and wrecked several G-nocks.

If ever given the opoortunity to attend a Grivtech seminar I suggest on going

http://www.grivtech.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=30

BowSitter
05-02-2009, 09:46 PM
Mikey ol'buddy, pal, chum care to enlighten a wanna be? You know share some of those secrets! ;)

Bow Walker
05-03-2009, 09:48 AM
Nice to see you back, Mikey. Been a while. Let's hear some of what was drummed into you.

Ambush
05-03-2009, 01:09 PM
How about you offering a mini-clinic here just to spread some of that new wisdom around. If every body brings two beer each, one to drink and one for you, it could be a good afternoon for all. In the morning, we shoot better and you're hung-over. Win, Win!!8-)

Hemi
05-04-2009, 10:52 PM
How about you offering a mini-clinic here just to spread some of that new wisdom around. If every body brings two beer each, one to drink and one for you, it could be a good afternoon for all. In the morning, we shoot better and you're hung-over. Win, Win!!8-)

I am in.. Just need that darn draw length module first.. Then PARTEE :tongue: