PDA

View Full Version : Apex 5 pin light sight

Ruger4
04-26-2009, 07:43 AM
Any suggestions........... ??
I'm looking for a smoother adjusting sight setup. I find this sight is too loosy goosy when fine tuning, when backing off allan keys screws for adjustment, if your dont have surgeon hands , when re-tightening, the whole pin moves etc. The up and down and left and right are ok if you are moving all the pins at the same time , but that is it, to fine tune is a pain. New sight recomendations are more than welcome !!!

Thanx for your help

Ambush
04-26-2009, 08:15 AM
Spot-Hogg wrapped! It seems like a lot of money, but after hunting with it , you'll have no regrets. I would gladly trade my last several sights for one wrapped Spot-Hogg.

bowhunterbruce
04-26-2009, 08:52 AM
i myself have a spott hogg 7 deadly pins with a wrap costomized with .019 pins for shooting 20/50 yrds and .010 pins for 60,70,80 yrd pins and included the wrap and light and i'll tell ya what ,its abosolutly the best sight i have had to date and cant see me ever changing it.it took about 3 weeks to get it up from oregon and i had them send me a 4 power lens that i use for 3d shootin then remove it for hunting season.
when i called them i had great customer service and they were very nice and helpful over the phone and i got exactly what i ordered.it was the border stuff that made it take a little long getting it to me.
try it you wont regret it

http://www.spot-hogg.com/