PDA

View Full Version : digital binoculars

lip_ripper00
11-17-2005, 11:25 AM
in the new Canadian tire flyer their is a set of digital binos with 2MPcamera by Celestron has any body used this unit? I know it won't replace a good set of binos but sounds interesting. Any in put? Steve

Shoey
11-20-2005, 04:28 PM
I've seen the same thing at Wal-mart and at the sporting goods shop here in town. I've looked at them, but I think I'm gonna wait awhile to see how things pan out.

The main problem I've noticed is that they don't have a screen on them, so you can't see your pictures until you download them.

elkster
11-25-2005, 12:05 AM
I bought a real cheap pair last year from radio shack. Got pics that looked like they came off an old ega monitor, and really hard to focus. These newer ones have more mps and most now a s screen to check your pics. costco had a 3 mp sith a screen for $189.

ryanb
12-02-2005, 06:56 PM
I don't know about this set in particular but I noticed a number of the digital cam binocs don't even take a photo THROUGH the binocs. They're just cheap binocs, with a non-zooming cheap digicam in between the binoc lenses.

fester
12-02-2005, 07:42 PM
i looked through a pair once that a guy had and they were horrible i am unsure of the make or quality but terrible