PDA

View Full Version : Sunday hunting?

WesternCanuk
04-13-2009, 11:13 AM
I'm looking through my regs here can anyone tell me where to look and see if I can hunt on Sundays for Turkey?

BigBanger
04-13-2009, 11:22 AM
Have at her bud .

LOC
04-13-2009, 11:24 AM
as long as it is open season, you don't need to worry about what day it is in BC.

G'luck!

eaglesnester
04-13-2009, 11:51 AM
I'm looking through my regs here can anyone tell me where to look and see if I can hunt on Sundays for Turkey?
What in the world does Sunday have to do with hunting anything?

Gateholio
04-13-2009, 12:10 PM
Some provinces and states restrict hunitng on Sundays, BC is not one of them

goatdancer
04-13-2009, 12:11 PM
Lots of turkeys around on Sundays........

huntwriter
04-13-2009, 01:06 PM
As has been pointed out, here in BC you can hunt on Sundays. However, that is the day everybody else hunts too. You’re better of hunting during the week when everybody else works. Animals are less spooky during weekdays.

I wish the few Canadian provinces and U.S. states that still have these archaic Sunday hunting ban laws in place would get rid of it. There is no place for it in the modern world.

Ron.C
04-13-2009, 06:09 PM
I wish the few Canadian provinces and U.S. states that still have these archaic Sunday hunting ban laws in place would get rid of it. There is no place for it in the modern world.

Here, here!

Growing up in Southern Ontario, you could bowhunt Sundays, but not gun hunt?????? The whole noise thing I guess. It's not like anyone was hunting right besides a church, screwing up the service. I always thought it was BS