PDA

View Full Version : Turkey course in LM?

sapper
03-31-2009, 04:05 PM
Anyone know if anything came of the efforts to get a turkey hunting course here in the lower mainland? I've been out of town for just over a week but can't seem to find anything posted about it.

Singleshotneeded
03-31-2009, 11:26 PM
:-) I'm not sure about the course, but if you get "Mastering the Art, Guide to spring turkey hunting" by Primos it'll teach you everything you ever wanted to know about turkey hunting in a 3 hour dvd...it's excellent!
I picked mine up at Grouse River for $15, and it even comes with a mouth call...an excellent instructional dvd!

huntwriter
04-01-2009, 06:34 AM
Isaac is trying to get a course together in May. The date and location are to be announced. Contact him at: itukutau@gmail.com for more information or to register.

Singleshotneeded "Mastering the Art, Guide to spring turkey hunting" is a good video but it does not teach you everything you need to know about turkey hunting.:wink:

Singleshotneeded
04-01-2009, 09:15 AM
:smile: Huntwriter, The video does give you a pretty good foundation to build on prior to going out your first time. I agree that no course or video is going to replace practical experience...that can only be acquired over the seasons of turkey hunting.