PDA

View Full Version : Pepperoni Breadstix

huntergirl270
11-07-2005, 05:48 PM
I'm sure I'm not the first to do this but today I was experimenting and made some breadstix with moose pepperoni in them and cheese on top. It turned out great and I thought I should share with the group.

Ingredients:
Pizza Dough( I use my bread machine but any recipe will do)
Pepperoni (any game)
Aged Cheddar

Take the pizza dough and divide it into 16 portions by quartering it and quartering each of the quarters again (make sense?)

Take each of the small portions and roll on a lightly floured surface until you've got a long skinny tube (about 15-20inch)

I cut my pepperoni into about 7-10inch pieces and started wrapping it with the long skinny tube. It worked best on a slight angle with a small piece of the pepperoni sticking out the ends. If your pepperoni is a little thicker than most, I would suggest cutting it into quarters.

I put onto a greased baking sheet and covered with grated cheddar baked for about 10-12min and mmmmm mmmm mmmmmm

GREAT SNACK!!!!

ex bc guide
11-07-2005, 06:23 PM
sounds good I will have to give it a try.
Mike

.30 Rem Shooter
03-08-2007, 12:16 AM
They sell these at a Rez west of Williams Lake, can't remember which one, I think that Save-on does the same thing too

tuchodi
03-08-2007, 08:37 AM
I made some last night with bear pepperoni and they were great, very simple and quick. Thanks Huntergirl270.