PDA

View Full Version : Ronyn Camo

Thunderstix
11-06-2005, 04:18 PM
Not sure if anyone here has any but Fester bought some and it is nice stuff! 100% Canadian made. You can buy a set of uninsulated (which is what my friend bought and it is plenty warm) for $140.00 CAD plus shipping on Ebay. You save about $50.00 over buying from their website...Ronyn are the ones selling it on Ebay. We (Myself, fire one three, & Propkiller) ordered 3 sets yesterday.
Double Knees and butt. Very silent material.
www.ronyn.com (http://www.ronyn.com/)
It is nice to have something Canadian to choose from and at a reasonable price.
One more thing, the sizes are HUGE to allow for major layering if desired so check out the sizing chart carefully!!!

huntwriter
11-06-2005, 05:33 PM
Thank you Thunderstix for the information and link. I always look for Canadian companies and suport them. I checked the website out and it looks they have really good stuff. The only thing I am not happy about is that they have no ASAT and Predator camo pattern as this is the only camo I ever will wear. I have sent them an email and asked if they in the future will include these two patterns.

Thunderstix
11-08-2005, 02:00 PM
Cool! Let me know what they say. My stuff coming is Mossy Oak Treestand. I am going to look up your ASAT.

K-1
11-08-2005, 11:35 PM
Cool! Let me know what they say. My stuff coming is Mossy Oak Treestand. I am going to look up your ASAT. I ordered a Bomber Jacket today in Real Tree brown (like the green for the island) , it was going to be shiped out this afternoon. Cost,tax, & shipping $112.00.

Thunderstix
11-09-2005, 06:58 AM
Right on! Should keep you nice and dry!

horse280
11-09-2005, 08:51 AM
bought ronyn's hooded jacket and fleecy pants 2 years ago,suvived 2 guiding seasons on horseback north of ft. nelson,very quiet and the blood washes out easily!

Thunderstix
11-09-2005, 09:29 AM
Wow! That is a great review!

fester
11-09-2005, 09:35 AM
I have always been a supporter of goretex until a year ago mostly because it doesn't work
RONYN is the greatest I bought a jacket and pants and have stayed toasty warm and dry for weeks

Bow Walker
11-12-2005, 12:37 PM
I've bookmarked the site for future reference when I need some more camo. Looks great, and you are right stix, about the sizing chart. Very generous.

harbinger
11-12-2005, 01:47 PM
great link guys, a couple questions for those that have this stuff,
1. Is it fleece like the browning "hydrofleece"? I find this stuff to not be all that quiet at all. If it was like a fleece jacket that would be sweet.
2. Where can a guy actually see the stuff in person? Do any retailers carry it?

gollum257
11-12-2005, 02:27 PM
Where did you get the jagd.Tx.Kevin

ch valley hunter
11-15-2005, 09:59 AM
There is a strore in Kelowna and Merrit. Look on there website.

bigwhiteys
12-30-2005, 12:08 AM
Hey Guys,

I purchased a set of the Ronyn un-insulated fleece camo for my sheep hunt last August.

The bomber jacket was great and kicked ass I hardly ever took it off... The pants were way to heavy to be climbing around lugging 50lbs+ of gear in the summer in the mountains...

Other than that I would say it's great camo for a great price.

Happy Hunting
Carl